Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

What habits, pet peeves etc. Drive you crazy when it comes to SO?

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 5:36 AM
  • 33 Replies
1 mom liked this
Changed the title... Not one reply in almost an hour!! :(

So What habits, pet peeves etc. That your spouse does/has, Drive you crazy?

My husband is such a blanket hog, and I've tried stealing some back, but he's got it locked down tight! And for a thin man, he sure is heavy! I tried moving him so I could break it free! No luck... I could go get another blanket, but I don't feel like going downstairs atm... :) it's warmer up here!!
I just had to rant lol! I'm bored, and so not tired yet....

Anyway, to name a few... aside from the above.
My husband has this thing with chemicals, he freaks if I use a Clorox wipe while I'm cooking because "the chemicals will get on the food" (not like I'm spraying the food, or by it, just in the same room! Drives me nuts!!
He snores super loud! & He always takes over while I'm cooking as if I'm not capable of cooking myself, I love when he cooks, but when I'm cooking, stay the neck out of my kitchen and quit seasoning everything!! I know what I'm doing!!! :D

I'm sure I drive him crazy as well, that's why I put up with it!! ;)

So what are yours?

(And sorry for any spelling errors, I try to, but don't always catch it.. My kindle has a mind of its own at times.)
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 5:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
akLiLmama907
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 6:20 AM
Bump!
mjmorrison
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 6:22 AM
1 mom liked this

he doesn't know how to relax. he is always doing something

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 22, 2014 at 7:29 AM
Mine leaving a mess on the counter in the middle of the night for me to clean ... Such as cutting up a salad or something and just leaving it all out. Pisses me off. And it used to be him sleeping almost the day away on days off. I fixed that one though . I just tell the kids go wake him up when I'm ready to get out and do something.
lovemercygrace
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 7:40 AM
Nothing. I don't let the small stuff bother me.
NDADanceMom
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 7:45 AM

He does what he wants when he wants.  He isnt willing to plan ahead too far because something better might come up.  This week we might have a date thursday or friday.  In his mind I live with him so whats the difference.  He is waiting to see which night his cousin can get a few beers.  

In my mind, I have a life too.  Maybe I too would like to make a plan on the night we arent going out and I would like to nail something down so I can plan the other night.  I tried to just make my plans in the past but we could go months without a date because hes ok with that. 

Purgatorian
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:02 AM
Snores, has horrible table manners, is to picky, is a slob, is anti social, always late unless I lie about what time we need to be somewhere, is rude, selfish, and narcissistic to name a few.

Oh, and hogs the bathroom like he is doing right now!
GamerMomma2
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this

He won't stop farting!!! 

caro100
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Having to be right. his opinion the only one that counts.  By the way he's an ex now.

3JuJu3
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 11:40 AM
2 moms liked this

My dh has a soul shattering sneeze that drives me crazy.  I still can't believe that any person can make that noise involuntarily. 

akLiLmama907
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL I do the same... I let him sleep for a while, but after so long.... we get him up! :)

Quoting Anonymous: Mine leaving a mess on the counter in the middle of the night for me to clean ... Such as cutting up a salad or something and just leaving it all out. Pisses me off. And it used to be him sleeping almost the day away on days off. I fixed that one though . I just tell the kids go wake him up when I'm ready to get out and do something.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)