Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Please enjoy the Karma dished to you!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

I hope you enjoy the birth of your child even though it's not going how you want it to. You ignored your health issues and advice from your doctor and health care professional...I hope you enjoy every moment of that! LOL 

That's what you get for trying to go against medical advice and putting your baby at risk!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2014 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kitty_Myrick
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 6:43 PM

confusedRevitive for friend?

cat

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 23, 2014 at 6:49 PM

Okay then???confused

nurse1997
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Your right karma is a bitch and your going to get yours !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:33 PM

Oh my. Please let the baby be ok. Let's put that in the universe now.  Don't wish bad things on the baby despite the mom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:34 PM

If you actually believe in Karma, you would not be saying these things.

lisairv
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Wtf is wrong with you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:36 PM

Agreed.

FitMom479
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:32 PM

devilGeeeee i wouldn't wish a bad labor on anyone... regardless of the situation. :-/ baby is just as much involved as the mom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:32 AM

I'm not wishing a bad labor, but this person is having a bad labor because they didn't listen to their health care providers. They didn't want to do the standard care for their medical condition during pregnancy so now they're looking at a c-section when they wanted a "natural birth". I have the same medical condition and I listened to my doctors and I had a healthy baby. This person tried to tell me I was a horrible mom for agreeing with what my doctors told me was the standard of care, which is induction because it's medically neccessary in the situation. Also because this person decided to go against their health care providers, they have experienced complications from the medical condition. Because doctors and nurses obviously do not know what they are talking about when they're specialized in OBGYN.... It's an aquantence, not a friend or a relative.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:33 AM
Yeah.... Not making yourself sound any better.

You sound like a hateful, petty, (jealous?) bitter person.

Who wishes harm on an unborn child??!

You madam, can enjoy your time in hell, where you're surely bound to go.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not wishing a bad labor, but this person is having a bad labor because they didn't listen to their health care providers. They didn't want to do the standard care for their medical condition during pregnancy so now they're looking at a c-section when they wanted a "natural birth". I have the same medical condition and I listened to my doctors and I had a healthy baby. This person tried to tell me I was a horrible mom for agreeing with what my doctors told me was the standard of care, which is induction because it's medically neccessary in the situation. Also because this person decided to go against their health care providers, they have experienced complications from the medical condition. Because doctors and nurses obviously do not know what they are talking about when they're specialized in OBGYN.... It's an aquantence, not a friend or a relative.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN