Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

kids don't want us together. .

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Little vague. . step kids said that sense dad has gotten married to me dad has changed? I'm so confused
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:43 AM
Toward them ? If they confided in you about this maybe speak to your dh and tell him what his children said. That way maybe he can talk to them .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:08 AM
That's what they have told everyone except dad or me.. When dad ask it's short answers or shoulder shruggs

Quoting Anonymous: Toward them ? If they confided in you about this maybe speak to your dh and tell him what his children said. That way maybe he can talk to them .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:12 AM
You and your hubby try this then . get the kids to sit down and wrote down what has changed their dislikes , likes , etc . to write all their feelings down . if they are like me I have a hard time talking to people I love about how I am feeling deep down. I mostly lie about my feelings towards anything. Until I write a letter to let's say my dh just because I can not get words out right trying to say it so I write it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:22 AM
Wow thank you so much! That's a great idea never would had thought about it! Thank you for the advice definitely gonna run that by my husband. Such a great idea!

Quoting Anonymous: You and your hubby try this then . get the kids to sit down and wrote down what has changed their dislikes , likes , etc . to write all their feelings down . if they are like me I have a hard time talking to people I love about how I am feeling deep down. I mostly lie about my feelings towards anything. Until I write a letter to let's say my dh just because I can not get words out right trying to say it so I write it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:25 AM
Hope it works . but I know this is the only way I can share my deep feelings .. Good luck ... You are welcome.

Quoting Anonymous: Wow thank you so much! That's a great idea never would had thought about it! Thank you for the advice definitely gonna run that by my husband. Such a great idea!

Quoting Anonymous: You and your hubby try this then . get the kids to sit down and wrote down what has changed their dislikes , likes , etc . to write all their feelings down . if they are like me I have a hard time talking to people I love about how I am feeling deep down. I mostly lie about my feelings towards anything. Until I write a letter to let's say my dh just because I can not get words out right trying to say it so I write it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)