Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Parents Judging Others

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

So there is this woman who is friends with some of my friends on FB.  I know her, our DDs are the same age, but we are really NOT friends.  But she does feel that she has the right to comment on my posts / replys. But everything she says is so negative against ME and my family. 

For example,  my dd gets VERY stressed out during testing and sometimes pukes. So mutual friend posts: "How is your dd?  I saw her at school.  She said she had puked" I answer: "Hey! Thanks for asking she's fine.  It was just stress.  She will be back to school on Monday" O/M (bitchy one) posts: "I can't BELIEVE that you would make your baby go to school on Monday after being sick!  I'd be cuddling my dd all weekend in bed!"  My answer was: "SHE IS NOT SICK... Again, as I had stated it was stress. There are two days, Saturday and Sunday to ‘recover'. She is FINE, but thanks for your concern".

So now this O/M has enrolled her dds in private Christian school. (Good for her, right?) And she feels the need to shove it down everyone's throat.  After a post about the classes the kids were taking at the middle school.  She has gone as far to post "obviously YOU don't love your children or you'd enroll them in a proper school for a proper education, and you don't seem to have a problem setting up your kids for failure"

So now a few days ago there was a problem at ds High School. A student was arrested with drugs. It wasn't a big amount, in fact if this student had been caught else where, it would have been possession.  Not intent to sell, or distribute.  So O/M has to jump on THAT.   She has all sorts of comments about the evils of public school, and how much better her girls are and how much better their education is going to be... Blah Blah Blah.  I got so irritated.  I found and linked all the police reports (available on line) for drugs and other charges that had happened at her DDS WONDERFUL Christian school where everything is so ‘perfect' and nothing EVER goes wrong. I was just so irritated,

Posted by Anonymous on May. 2, 2014 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
azcafemom
by Member on May. 2, 2014 at 11:30 PM
I probably would have done the same :-/ everyone has their limit on how much BS they can take.

But why not just block her or un-friend her or whatever?
2ArfarasMom
by on May. 2, 2014 at 11:34 PM

I don't have a fb page but can't you block her somehow. Don't let her get to you though. For her to put down others for not doing what SHE thinks is right just means something is wrong with her. People who are truly content with their lives and decisions don't feel the need to treat others like that so I'd feel sorry for her and never give her another thought

I'm a SAHM, wife and business owner. I think God everyday for my life
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 3, 2014 at 4:14 AM
1 mom liked this

it's easy enough to block non-friends from seeing your paage.  nothing to really bitch about here other than that you haven't taken steps to prevent somethign that pisses you off from happening.  fix it, or stfu.  I have a feeling you secretlly like drama.

nurse1997
by on May. 3, 2014 at 5:19 PM

U stooped to her level don't respond and she will catch the drift!

NDADanceMom
by on May. 3, 2014 at 8:49 PM
So block her.
IWantOneMorePlz
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 8:51 PM

Don't "Block" her.  Instead, put her on "Restricted" status.  

KaylaBug89
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 10:38 PM

I don't blame you. Plus I'd tell her that unless she's will to pay the tuition she needs to go fuck herself. On top of that, I would never send my kid anywhere near a school to have religion shoved down his throat when he's supposed to be being educated. But that's just me.

KaylaBug89
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 10:40 PM

Lol clearly you like drama. She was venting miss anon. No need to be bitchy.

Quoting Anonymous:

it's easy enough to block non-friends from seeing your paage.  nothing to really bitch about here other than that you haven't taken steps to prevent somethign that pisses you off from happening.  fix it, or stfu.  I have a feeling you secretlly like drama.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 3, 2014 at 11:25 PM

Delete and block.

Christan schools are no safer or better....we used to get pot at public schools,   christian schools had the coke and methamphetamine.

Purgatorian
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Block her from your social media. Attempt to avoid her in public situations.  Remove yourself from the equation.  Its not that hard really.

Waaa Lah! Problem solved!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)