Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

oh. so now you don't care at all about the baby of yours that I lost?

Posted by on May. 3, 2014 at 2:31 PM
  • 5 Replies
You have no feelings about her at all? No feelings for her? What kind of person does that make you?

No person I want to have anything to do with.

Verification of having made the right choice to not be with you.

Telling me I should not keep a picture of the baby I lost. Telling me it's gross. And it's not good to have the picture around.

And going so far as to question whether or not I actually took the picture. Telling me I probably got it off the internet.

So glad I made the choice I made regarding you.
by on May. 3, 2014 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
VinVanMom
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2014 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Amen..

azcafemom
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 2:36 PM
I can't believe anyone would be surprised, from your constant posts about what a winner this guy is, and how you refuse to stay away from him even though you hate everything about him.
JaeSung
by on May. 3, 2014 at 2:41 PM
Excuse me. When did I say or even imply or infer I refused to stay away from him?

Again, did you even see my thread stating I left him?

All that's happening right now is he's going through his stuff to see what he wants to take with him.

And he just happened to see the picture.

Quoting azcafemom: I can't believe anyone would be surprised, from your constant posts about what a winner this guy is, and how you refuse to stay away from him even though you hate everything about him.
azcafemom
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 2:49 PM
Ok then. I'll remind you of the fact that you said that next time you post yet another post about something this guy says or does that you don't like... And I'll remind you again that YOU CHOOSE IT.

Quoting JaeSung: Excuse me. When did I say or even imply or infer I refused to stay away from him?

Again, did you even see my thread stating I left him?

All that's happening right now is he's going through his stuff to see what he wants to take with him.

And he just happened to see the picture.

Quoting azcafemom: I can't believe anyone would be surprised, from your constant posts about what a winner this guy is, and how you refuse to stay away from him even though you hate everything about him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN