• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

That's it, no more Ms. Nice Gal; be afraid BILS

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:27 AM
  • 2 Replies

Mother in law passed in early February.   She and father in law left DH and I their home to use, rent free, for four years.  It's May now, brother in law number one has not moved out and doesn't want to because "he's too busy".  Brother in law number two wants everything left just like it is, sort of a shrine.   DH and I told them in March we were moving in July 1 so the kids could transition to school.

DH went over there today and was told by BIL number one that he and BIL number two don't think he loved his Mom because he wants us to move into the house.   Every month we stay where we are is costing us $2,400 in rent mind you and we were left the house because we have never been able to buy one because we poured about $100,000 into saving father in laws business. 

Done being nice.   Legal letter goes out Monday, movers coming to unload the house in two weeks.   DH says I have his ok to go into "full bitch mode".  So sick of these people!

by on May. 4, 2014 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hadleykubenka
by New Member on May. 4, 2014 at 12:30 AM
You gotta do what you gotta do. Sometimes "full bitch mode" is how it gets done. Good luck and hopefully it's not to stress ful.
Purgatorian
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I think I remember you talking about BIL not moving before.  Wish you would have started the eviction process right away.  The 90 days could be at least halfway up by now.

Sorry you have asshats for BILs.  Hate to see how "stuff" comes between so many families in death.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)