• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Abortions?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
So I'm freaking out about having an abortion. I have a child already and I'm still in school/not really ready for another one so at this point this is what's best for the family. I'm so sad about it and it's all I think about. Has anyone had one or can give me advice? Anything would help.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this

How long do you have?  If you're having trouble coming to terms with it, I think you need to talk to a counselor or something.  This is permanent and you don't want to go in with doubts or regrets.

Crazylife1994
by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:11 PM

You have to do what is best for you. It isn't an easy decision but if it is the right thing then you need to do it.

LucidDreamer90
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:36 PM
If you are not ready for another one then you should not feel bad about an abortion.
NDADanceMom
by on May. 4, 2014 at 10:34 PM
I can't really give you any advice about your current situation. You need to do what's best for you. What i do suggest is in the future if you don't want kids use 2 good forms of birth control like mirena and a condom.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 4, 2014 at 10:44 PM
5 moms liked this
I had one this past sept. My bf and I have one kid and found out I was pregnant. I had just lost my job so we wouldn't have been in a financial place to have another or so we thought. I got the abortion it tore me apart inside (emotionally) he even cried. We both regreted it so much. And the next week after I got it I was offered another job, a better job than the one I was let go from. Will never do that again. Months later it stills bothers me at times. Like when I think I could have been planning for the birth this month.

If you do it be sure it is what you want. Although the pregnancy is unexpected you can make things work. You don't want to be like me and regret it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 5, 2014 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I know that this is totally different. But I had a miscarriage almost 3 yrs ago. This pregnancy wasnt planned but very much wanted but not at the time. It was hard to deal with and still is to this day. I wanted that baby anyway. You have a choice. Think about it hard. It can't be undone. You have a living being inside you. Yes I am that person that is against abortion if its not life threatening to you and the baby. But its your choice and and your body. But I agree with the other mom. Think about it. I wish you the best in whatever decision you make :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 5, 2014 at 1:30 AM

you sound so torn up about this - I wish I could help you in some way - I had an abortion many years ago and I had no conflicting feelings about it - but it sounds like  you do - have you thought about what could be done if you decided to have the baby? do you have any support from family and friends (or husband? S/O) -   I wish you all the best, I really do ((hugggssss)) 

HIJKLM
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 1:34 AM
I'm sorry. That decision is a very personal decision. I'm pro choice but I think making that choice for myself would be heartbreaking no matter what the reason. I hope you find a way through this with as little stress as possible. GL hugs
5kidsILove
by on May. 5, 2014 at 1:36 AM
I have had 2 in my past. Are you sure you want to do this? You need to be sure it is something you really want and really think it through. Hugs sorry this is happening.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 5, 2014 at 2:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Why do you want an abortion?  AND, do you consider using something that is probably free from your local Planned Parenthood  to allow you to have SEX, WITHOUT GETTIN PREGNANT?  NOT READY MEANS:  PLANNED PARENTHOOD, that is what the Planned part means in PLANNED PARENTHOOD>  They give you these little pills to take once a day, you need to take them once a day, and you can have sex forever and not get pregnant until you PLAN a child, then you stop taking the pill, or miss a couple of days, and you will get pregnant.  Is that hard for you young ladies or what?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)