Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MIL gone too far.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

It isn't bad enough that me and DH had a big fight that made me cry yesterday. She came in from next door, seen me crying, dh just sitting there, and asked what's up so I told her what I could, though wishing she hadn't popped up. Not 30 minutes later, DH told me to go outside and get some space away at the moment, and get fresh air. so I did, and calmed down a little, I sat in the backyard. Then my mil comes up, starts yelling about the yard we share being a mess and to clean it now, as DH had apparently handed her our baby to watch for a minute. Then she just starts yelling at me about random stuff saying DH is tired of my bad habits about not cleaning up his messes that HE MAKES in the yard, and so is she,among worse things she yelled at me for, but I don't want this to be too long to read. later on DH tells me mil said I faked being sad and crying for hours, and I supposedly was sitting in the backyard smiling (complete lie) and that I have evil intentions. WTF. Well, I see now this lady is trying to provoke me and DH's fights even more, or Idk wth is her deal, but I can't wait untill I'm able to get my own place, as me and dh are probably going to seperate. I pray to God it won't be too much longer I have to endure this. I've had enough, I cried so much yesterday, and can't understand why I have to deal with her malicious lies on top of everything else, my anxiety is thru the roof, I don't know what to do....vent over:(

Posted by Anonymous on May. 4, 2014 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 4, 2014 at 9:37 PM

BUMP!

lucy164
by Peggy on May. 5, 2014 at 8:01 AM
Don't have anything to do with her but when you have to see her just give yes or no answers. Does your dh know what is going on? How long before you can get your own place?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2014 at 8:02 AM
The real issue is with him
Momsold
by on May. 5, 2014 at 8:41 AM

No, the real issue is her MIL.

Quoting Anonymous: The real issue is with him

la-cosa-nostra
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 9:20 AM

I would have cussed her out. No lie. 

proudmother5946
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2014 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Momsold:

No, the real issue is her MIL.

Quoting Anonymous: The real issue is with him

Actually, the issue may be both DH and Mil. The minute OP left the house he could have been telling mommy how everything was Op's fault. So then his mommy jumps on her instead of focusing on him.
I never knew that my ex was telling people that we were fighting all the time until I heard him tell his brother bin the phone, " oh, we're fighting again as usual". We were sitting having a conversation and I disagreed with something he said.
That's when I realized why his mom said we were fighting all the time.
SissySmurf
by on May. 5, 2014 at 1:54 PM

You married a mama's boy.  My SO's mom wanted us to move next door to them.. Hahahahahaha... And that's not happening..BECAUSE of somethin' similiar to this happening..   I hope you're able to get out soon, too. :(

ladybugchick317
by on May. 5, 2014 at 1:57 PM

So what is dh saying about how mil is making you feel?

HaroldsMom
by on May. 5, 2014 at 1:59 PM

How soon can you move out? Is you family close to you were you can stay till then? I am sorry you are going though this. How old are your kids or kid? hugs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2014 at 3:10 PM

At least a few months, probably:(

Quoting lucy164: Don't have anything to do with her but when you have to see her just give yes or no answers. Does your dh know what is going on? How long before you can get your own place?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)