Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

f***ing fridge grrr

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Its frezzing my fruit juice my cranberry and rasberry has ice in it not liking this grr its at the right temp just being a total bitch to me.

Yes the fridge doesn't like me
Posted by Anonymous on May. 6, 2014 at 6:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NDADanceMom
by on May. 6, 2014 at 6:30 AM

mine does that too if I put things in the wrong spot.  I hate it becaause I have an LCD screen on the door that says what the temp is in the fridge.  It should not be freezing my salads!  I can see the temp is 34 degrees.

schultzal
by Member on May. 6, 2014 at 6:35 AM
Mine, too! Stupid thing froze the cheese!
facethetruth2b
by on May. 6, 2014 at 6:53 AM
Try cleaning the coils in the back or bottom of fridge.

Quoting Anonymous: Its frezzing my fruit juice my cranberry and rasberry has ice in it not liking this grr its at the right temp just being a total bitch to me.

Yes the fridge doesn't like me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 6, 2014 at 6:55 AM
34 is to cold for salad when freezing point is 32 .. Turn it up to at least 36/38 ...or even 40 . that is still cold !!

Quoting NDADanceMom:

mine does that too if I put things in the wrong spot.  I hate it becaause I have an LCD screen on the door that says what the temp is in the fridge.  It should not be freezing my salads!  I can see the temp is 34 degrees.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 6, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Mine is sitting at normal and has a big green okay sign in it at the temp reading.. it doesn't have coils its all sealed up. The milk and that is fine its just my juice it doesn't freeze his.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)