Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

I couldn't find her for almost a half an hour

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

So I go to BD's house to pick up DD for Mother's Day weekend. His apparently EX girlfriend answers the door, tells me he doesn't live there, and that she has no idea where he or DD are. I spend TWENTY FUCKING MINUTES texting and calling him trying to find out where he is, turns out he's an hour away AT A BAR and she's at his mom's. DD had no idea I was picking her up, and I ask his mom if he lives there now and she says "yeah usually". Then he has the balls to lie to my face and pretend he's still living with his girlfriend when they broke up after Christmas and DD has been living with his mom while he lies to me this whole fucking time. I am going to have a fucking conniption fit.

DD is pissed and being ugly to her brother and throwing fits now because she thought she was going to stay at grandma's like BD told her and I'M THE ONE who has to explain that she was supposed to be coming over here all along. WTF DUDE REALLY

Posted by Anonymous on May. 9, 2014 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommybear91
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow yeah I would file for full custody No kid shouldn't ever be put in that situation.. Im sorry momma! :-/
chattycassie
by on May. 9, 2014 at 8:13 PM

I would be pissed as hell too. I would also file for full custody, he doesn't have a steady place to live.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 9, 2014 at 8:14 PM
Wow. What a jerk. He sounds like my ex.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2014 at 8:15 PM
We have mediation in June and I was going to be nice but now he can suck it. This is the third time since thanksgiving he's completely fucking blown off her schedule.
Quoting mommybear91: Wow yeah I would file for full custody No kid shouldn't ever be put in that situation.. Im sorry momma! :-/
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 9, 2014 at 8:17 PM
No. Just no. Why you would ever not know exactly where your child is is beyond my understanding.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2014 at 8:22 PM
I apparently haven't even known where she FUCKING LIVES for almost four months. He's all "I still live there" "well, you might want to talk to your *ahem* GIRLFRIEND about that because she's about to get you thrown in jail". CLICK. MOST SATISFYING HANG-UP EVER.
Quoting Anonymous: No. Just no. Why you would ever not know exactly where your child is is beyond my understanding.
mommyof3kid82
by on May. 9, 2014 at 8:23 PM

some men are jackasses sorry you have to go that I went through the same bs with my first son biological father lucky he has been out of our lives for 5 yrs now and its the best thing that ever happen

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 9, 2014 at 8:27 PM
I know jackshit about custody but hopefully, based on this, you can have a judge change the custody. It isn't right, nor safe, for a mother to not know exactly where her child is.
I am so sorry you are going through this.

Quoting Anonymous: I apparently haven't even known where she FUCKING LIVES for almost four months. He's all "I still live there" "well, you might want to talk to your *ahem* GIRLFRIEND about that because she's about to get you thrown in jail". CLICK. MOST SATISFYING HANG-UP EVER.
Quoting Anonymous: No. Just no. Why you would ever not know exactly where your child is is beyond my understanding.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 9, 2014 at 8:29 PM
Oh, he was already getting slammed for ditching DD to go drinking all the time, now he's goin to get supervised visitation because I'm nice and that's all.
Quoting Anonymous: I know jackshit about custody but hopefully, based on this, you can have a judge change the custody. It isn't right, nor safe, for a mother to not know exactly where her child is.

Quoting Anonymous: I apparently haven't even known where she FUCKING LIVES for almost four months. He's all "I still live there" "well, you might want to talk to your *ahem* GIRLFRIEND about that because she's about to get you thrown in jail". CLICK. MOST SATISFYING HANG-UP EVER.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 9, 2014 at 8:38 PM
Don't be nice. Cut off ties for your kids sake. It isn't cool to string them along and foster false hope he will want a relationship with them.

Quoting Anonymous: Oh, he was already getting slammed for ditching DD to go drinking all the time, now he's goin to get supervised visitation because I'm nice and that's all.
Quoting Anonymous: I know jackshit about custody but hopefully, based on this, you can have a judge change the custody. It isn't right, nor safe, for a mother to not know exactly where her child is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)