Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Karma has FINALLY come full circle!!

Posted by on May. 10, 2014 at 3:32 PM
  • 16 Replies
3 moms liked this
My pos uncle needs a heart transplant and I am over joyed to hear the news of his failing health. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they put child molesters at the top of the waiting list.
I feel like karma has come full circle and he and his worthless family get to spend the rest of his days knowing his time is coming soon and there is NOTHING they can do about it!!
My uncle went to prison for 6 years for touching girls under the age of 12 and for impersonating a police officer. He would pull over women and would exchange "tickets" for sex. I can remember being maybe 4 years old taking a bath with my cousin(female) and him calling in two of his friends to watch us in the bathtub.
When I was 14, my uncle punched me in the face and put a vpo on ME.
My family (not immediate) has always stuck by his side and supported him. I haven't had contact with my mothers side of the family for 6 years now, because of that dirt bag.
Sorry, this is long. I'm just so glad that they feel completely helpless.
by on May. 10, 2014 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 10, 2014 at 3:35 PM

VPO?

uhhnogirl
by Member on May. 10, 2014 at 3:40 PM
Protective order.

Quoting Anonymous:

VPO?

Jamaicanmecrazi
by Member on May. 10, 2014 at 3:42 PM
That made me think of bad lieutenant.

Also, fuck him.
aurora.dove
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2014 at 3:44 PM
2 moms liked this

I can't say I blame you for being happy. The universe has it's way of righting wrongs. looks like your uncle is getting what he deserves. 

uhhnogirl
by Member on May. 10, 2014 at 3:48 PM
I would never wish death on someone, but I sure am glad he's in this situation! I hope hes scared shitless as I'm sure those little girls were.

Quoting aurora.dove:

I can't say I blame you for being happy. The universe has it's way of righting wrongs. looks like your uncle is getting what he deserves. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 10, 2014 at 3:53 PM

Im sorry that happened to you, but hate will eat you alive, and NO ONE ( not even a Chomo) deserves to die like that. Its called forgiveness.  I was molested as a child and forgiveness sets you free.

aurora.dove
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2014 at 3:57 PM

I have only ever wished death on one person and that's my DSD's Mom's murderer. and I'm not at all sorry for it and a big part of me hopes he suffered. Maybe that's sadistic, and I'm sure Karma will bite me in the ass for it later, but I'm okay with that because of what he did. Sometimes those feelings you harbor are justified I think. 

Quoting uhhnogirl: I would never wish death on someone, but I sure am glad he's in this situation! I hope hes scared shitless as I'm sure those little girls were.
Quoting aurora.dove:

uhhnogirl
by Member on May. 10, 2014 at 4:13 PM
Fuck all of that! Hes a piece of shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

Im sorry that happened to you, but hate will eat you alive, and NO ONE ( not even a Chomo) deserves to die like that. Its called forgiveness.  I was molested as a child and forgiveness sets you free.

uhhnogirl
by Member on May. 10, 2014 at 4:14 PM
Oh my god, I am so so sorry. I don't blame you at all. I would feel the exact same way!

Quoting aurora.dove:

I have only ever wished death on one person and that's my DSD's Mom's murderer. and I'm not at all sorry for it and a big part of me hopes he suffered. Maybe that's sadistic, and I'm sure Karma will bite me in the ass for it later, but I'm okay with that because of what he did. Sometimes those feelings you harbor are justified I think. 

Quoting uhhnogirl: I would never wish death on someone, but I sure am glad he's in this situation! I hope hes scared shitless as I'm sure those little girls were.

Quoting aurora.dove:

aurora.dove
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2014 at 4:17 PM

Thank you, he was the type of person that was easy to hate anyway. That just made the feelings justified I think. 

Quoting uhhnogirl: Oh my god, I am so so sorry. I don't blame you at all. I would feel the exact same way!
Quoting aurora.dove:

Quoting aurora.dove:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)