Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hiring you was a mistake.

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:11 PM
  • 5 Replies

Look lawn care guys, you can't just show up on whatever day you want with no phone call and expect someone to be home or have cash on hand! The agreement was every 2 weeks on Thursdays, not whenever you felt like showing up. For someone who claims you're all about your customers you've not done a very good job making THIS customer happy! You leave the highest grass and the weeds untouched, but mow areas that aren't in need, how does that make sense?! No, the big dirt patch does not need to be mowed, the tall grass.does! The grass is so high by the fences, that I'm afraid of taking my DD anywhere near them, especially since we've already discovered a snake in it once already! Get your shit together or we'll find someone else!

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ZamilyMom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

If this has been a continuous problem, they should have been fired already!  Why haven't do done so yet?

myloveismyfaith
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:36 PM
Yeah he'd be gone for sure. I can't stand people that don't do their jobs right, can't stick to agreements and clearly don't have respect for me as a customer. Find someone that will do their jobs properly and not half-assed.
CotterpinDoozer
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:40 PM

We've only had them a month, I just went out there and told them we'd no longer be using their services.

Quoting ZamilyMom:

If this has been a continuous problem, they should have been fired already!  Why haven't do done so yet?

CotterpinDoozer
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:42 PM

Pretty much, I just went out there and told them we would no longer be using them.

Quoting myloveismyfaith: Yeah he'd be gone for sure. I can't stand people that don't do their jobs right, can't stick to agreements and clearly don't have respect for me as a customer. Find someone that will do their jobs properly and not half-assed.

happyolechimp
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:48 PM
you did good.. ;-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)