Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

My brothers new wife is a b**** ( they got married yesterday) Edited with backs story and new edit

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:07 AM
  • 39 Replies

My brother just got married yesterday and  his new wife is a bitch she wouldnt even let him invite me to the wedding she has been a bitch to me since march over something I couldnt control and since then has been doing everything in her power to ruin my life

backstory 

she is pissed I didnt tell her something my son did at school ( he showed a few kids his bird ) she believes that everyone should tell her everything their child does wrong yet wont tell anyone what her son does wrong being its none of our bussiness

edit 2

well just found out from my brother alittle more she was sexually abused as a child so she gets very protective when she hears about sexual behavior in a child 

Beth (10-2-82) Christian (3-20-08) Ethan(4-9-13)

God helps us provide for our needs. May God Bless You and Your Family Each and Everyday!!!

by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:15 AM
5 moms liked this

well shame on your brother. A real man wouldn't stand for that kind of shit. He would make parties involved sort it out. So extend your hate  to him too.

bubblemama2164
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:18 AM

He wanted me there but she said if i came she would call the cops he tried his hardest to invite me but she is the one who created this whole problem he didnt want me to get aressted because the wedding was at their house 

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

well shame on your brother. A real man wouldn't stand for that kind of shit. He would make parties involved sort it out. So extend your hate  to him too.

Beth (10-2-82) Christian (3-20-08) Ethan(4-9-13)

God helps us provide for our needs. May God Bless You and Your Family Each and Everyday!!!

lucky2Beeme
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:21 AM
3 moms liked this

Quoting bubblemama2164:

He wanted me there but she said if i came she would call the cops he tried his hardest to invite me but she is the one who created this whole problem he didnt want me to get aressted because the wedding was at their house 

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Sad he gave his balls to her.If its "their" house he should be able to have whomever he wants in it.  If he cant then you don't continue living in it or with the jerk that wont allow you  to invite who you choose. This isn't going to get better.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:23 AM
6 moms liked this

This is on your brother, sorry. He had a choice and he chose her. She could have called the cops all day long, it was their house and all he would have had to say is that he wanted you there. HE is choosing to be with a woman who controls him and mistreats his family.

offrdngal
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:25 AM
Very true. If he really wanted you there, he would have told you to be there. She could call the cops, all day long, but as long as he tells them you were invited and you haven't done anything illegal or to cause trouble, they wouldn't do anything.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting bubblemama2164:

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Sad he gave his balls to her.If its "their" house he should be able to have whomever he wants in it.  If he cant then you don't continue living in it or with the jerk that wont allow you  to invite who you choose. This isn't going to get better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:35 AM
2 moms liked this

What was that something that you couldn't control that happen in March? 

SissySmurf
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 3:12 PM
6 moms liked this

I'm sorry you didn't get to go to the wedding. :( But the thing ya need to understand is, he's a grown man. If you weren't at that wedding, it wasn't because just SHE said you couldn't be there. If my SO and I got married and he said ANY of my siblings or family couldn't come to the wedding, I'd tell him okay, you won't be there either because the wedding is off. It'd be a HUGE red flag.

Turtlekot
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 3:29 PM

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Maybe he agrees with his new wife.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 8, 2014 at 3:30 PM
What happened in March?
1TallMamaCA
by Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok must have been something big if you wouldn't even say what happened in your op back in march.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)