Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Should I say something?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2014 at 12:45 AM
  • 2 Replies

EXDH has two younger siblings. He has a sister who is 12(C) and a brother who is 9(Z). While we were together his siblings and I became close. So Friday both of the kids spent the night with me. Z had only the clothes on his back and a pair of swim shorts to bring with him because they couldn't find any of his clothes. Z smells like poop, he smells like he pooped his pants. He was throwing fits because he didnt like what was to eat and throwing things when I asked him to rinse his plate off. So anyway later that night I have him take a shower and while he showers I washed his clothes. He couldnt find the soup so he used the shampoo to wash himself, which is fine, but he used the whole entire bottle of shampoo and still smelled like poop. He got poop all over the bathroom and the next day I noticed there were poop marks on his swim shorts that were not there when we left his house. So I wash those too while he wears his other washed clothes.

Today I started to smell pee in my living room, I unfold the fold out bed and one of them had peed on the bed and just folded it back up without telling me. Should I say something to their mom? I dont think I want the kids over again. This is just ridiculous. Sorry if this is hard to read.

by on Jun. 9, 2014 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 11:10 AM

Yes, say something.  He may have a health issue or something that needs to be addressed.

kylensmom1229
by Member on Jun. 9, 2014 at 11:14 AM

Yes. At that age, having those kind of "accidents", they are more than just "accidents". That could very well be a behavioral issue or a way of acting out. Something is not right

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)