A 30-year-old mother has been arrested for raping three young boys -- at the same time. I wish that were a typo, but it's not. Anne Doubler, of Sioux Falls, South Dakota, was arrested after her boyfriend and their 4-year-old son came home and were shocked to find Anne naked -- and three naked little boys, two of them age 7, and one age 10, with her. The boyfriend immediately called 911.

Said Sam Clemens of the Sioux Falls police department:

He walked in the apartment, and started to head up the stairs and saw her at the top of the stairs and she was completely naked.

The little boys she was with were also reportedly naked -- and lived nearby. They later told police of sexual contact with the woman.

Said Clemens:

It really unusual to have multiple victims, especially in one instance.  Especially, we had three and believe there's up to six and there could be more as well.  It's pretty rare for something like that to happen.

Police believe that of the other potential victims, the youngest is 5-years-old.

Female pedophiles usually target teen boys, so if these allegations are true this is extremely unusual. One of the alleged victim's mothers told KDLT:

She is bad, very bad. I asked the officer, I said 'what is going on, what is she doing to my baby?' I don't feel good. I don't like it.

She added that this wasn't the first time that young boys had been over to the woman's apartment.

If Doubler is convicted of rape on all counts, she could spend the rest of her life in prison.

I couldn't imagine being a mom and not letting my child go play at a woman's house -- a woman with a 4-year-old child. A neighbor. This really makes you rethink whether women are always "safe."

Nor can I imagine what Doubler's boyfriend thought when he allegedly walked in on that horrific scene. Thank goodness he called 911 immediately.

Does this frighten you?