Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

So I talked to my sister this morning at 830 or so German time which was like midnight in Cali I think, and she wasn't doing to well. She kept having bad thoughts of hurting herself, she couldn't get them to go away. She kept saying that she isn't strong enough to go on and things like that. She is manic depressive, bi-polar and has severe depression. Her meds don't seem to be working for her anymore. I am scared that she did something to hurt herself. Our brother killed himself at 26 in 2006, and I had an off feeling the morning that we got the call, and I am having that feeling again. It scares me. So if I could get some prayers please, I would appreciate it. 

by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 4:14 PM
Replies (11-20):
artistic_kitty
by New Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 8:32 PM

Prayer said. No matter what happens God is in control.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 14, 2014 at 8:34 PM
I'm so sorry.. Hope they find her... God, bring her home....
MrsViau
by Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 9:12 PM
4 moms liked this
Update! She has been found!! Thank God!! She put herself into the hospital on a 72 hour hold. Her bi-polar went very very off track and she knew she needed help and I am glad she got it. Thank you for all your prayers!! It was a rough night for sure.
nanny1918
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:24 PM
I'm glad to hear your sister got herself some help.
I'll keep get in my prayers.
sondra101
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:32 PM
So glad!!! I was thinking of her!
MrsViau
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:59 PM
Thank you! I was so thrilled when I got the call that she was ok. Now I'll be less nervous. But still on edge until I can talk to her myself.

Quoting nanny1918: I'm glad to hear your sister got herself some help.
I'll keep get in my prayers.
MrsViau
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:59 PM
Thank you! I was able to breathe a sigh if relief for the first time in about 7-8 hours. Now I'm waiting to be able to talk to her.

Quoting sondra101: So glad!!! I was thinking of her!
ChewyBrownies
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:01 PM
Prayers
MrsViau
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:02 PM
Thank you. I know she's dealing with a tough time right now and can use all she can get.

Quoting ChewyBrownies: Prayers
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2014 at 6:32 PM

iam praying for you and iam bi-polar . It took me a while before i found the right combo . hope it works out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)