Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

ok. so it's all my fault, yet again? (edited. pic changed)

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 7:38 PM
  • 37 Replies

Mobile Photo

I don't think so. I had every right to speak to management about you still being here.

Lease rules are not merely "guidelines". They are legally binding things.

It's not my fault you like bending or breaking rules.

It's not my fault you can't take responsibilty for things. And you don't even own your own feelings, instead you say "you're pissing me off". Nope. I am not. You are allowing yourself to feel pissed off.

And you threaten to wipe my phone, if I don't leave you alone for now!? How childish is that?
by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 14, 2014 at 7:39 PM
Um, who is thi threatening to wipe yoyr phones and why are you posting their phone number on the internet?
JaeSung
by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 7:42 PM
My ex. I am upset, and it didn't even occur to me about it showing in the pic.
vilandra
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 8:47 AM
what happened?
bklynmama716
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 8:50 AM
Explain??
JaeSung
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 9:34 AM
He had been staying with me, since he had nowhere else to stay. But it was starting to be too much.

Bringing paraphernalia into my appt.

Not going by how I am comfortable doing things in my apartment.

Getting upset just because I wanted to do things the right way. Legally.

I had gone to the rental office and mentioned that he was still here, to see how to get him to leave. Or what he would have to do to stay.

He would have had to sign a lease to stay, but he didn't want to.

He said to me that my lease rules are only guidelines. Which is of course not true. A lease is legally binding. And he wanted me to continue breaking the rules of my lease, believing they'd never figure it out of I hadn't said anything.

Well, I did. I felt it was my right. And a week after the day he was to either start lease process, or leave, neither had happened. So they left a note stating he had to be gone by a certain day and time.

And now he is pissed because he didn't get his way. Because I did the right thing.

Quoting vilandra: what happened?
JaeSung
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 9:36 AM
He had been staying with me, since he had nowhere else to stay. But it was starting to be too much.

I had gone to the rental office and mentioned that he was still here, to see how to get him to leave. Or what he would have to do to stay.

He said to me that my lease rules are only guidelines. Which is of course not true. A lease is legally binding. And he wanted me to continue breaking the rules of my lease, believing they'd never figure it out of I hadn't said anything.

Well, I did. I felt it was my right. And a week after the day he was to either start lease process, or leave, neither had happened. So they left a note stating he had to be gone by a certain day and time.

And now he is pissed because he didn't get his way. Because I did the right thing.

Quoting bklynmama716: Explain??
vilandra
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 9:49 AM
that is horrible, I'm sorry you had to deal with that

Quoting JaeSung: He had been staying with me, since he had nowhere else to stay. But it was starting to be too much.

JaeSung
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 9:56 AM
Thank you.

Quoting vilandra: that is horrible, I'm sorry you had to deal with that

Quoting JaeSung: He had been staying with me, since he had nowhere else to stay. But it was starting to be too much.

Purgatorian
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Better get him out before your rental decides to break the lease with you too and evict the both of you.

HaroldsMom
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Um, how old is you ex? I am sorry you have to deal with that I hope you can still stay in you appt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)