Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

You're such a jerk - I'm never doing it again!!!

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 5:08 PM
  • 20 Replies

The past few days DF has been talking about sex non stop.. especially positions that he really wants to do. We have been running around like crazy so by the time we get to bed.. we're exhausted and sex isn't on the top of our to-do list. 

Last night he decided to go for a walk because his stomach was acting up.. which isn't unusual for him.. he walks to help get the gas moving and out.. he's too embarrassed to fart in front of me after all these years. 

So while he was out I put a DVD on in the bedroom and the thought hit me.. send him a really sexy picture.. so I did. It came out better than I thought so I was all excited. I sent it to him.. nothing.. no text back or him walking in the door. OK.

I started drifting off and then all of a sudden the TV is off and he's nudging my arm. He goes on about how he just got the picture, how it was unfair that I sent it while he was out on a walk knowing that he doesn't check his phone, why didn't I mention anything about wanting to have sex before he left. Then he walks out of the room grumbling. WTF?!?!

I laid there for a minute all confused. Why would he be mad? Then he comes back in and goes on about when did I send it because he got it at this time and his phone has been acting up and how long have I been in bed and why did I get dressed again and why did I go to sleep. I had nothing.. so I just laid there looking at him with my mouth wide open.

He jumped in the shower and then turned the TV back on and jumped into bed. I got up and went to the bathroom.. got back in bed and turned by back to him. This wasn't making any damn sense and my feelings were hurt. How could he act like such a jerk?!?! He knows how I feel about my body and what it took for me to even do that!!! He started rubbing my head.. I scooted closer to my end of the bed and fell asleep. 

I didn't say anything this morning and neither did he really. I dropped him off at work and he looked confused as to why I wasn't talking to him more than asking what time he was getting off. I didn't call or text him all day. So he called and texted me a few times today and the picture came up a time or two and I just ignored him about it. Finally he said something about sex and the picture and I told him that he would have gotten some last night if he wasn't such a jerk to me. He in a way apologized.. but it didn't do anything for me. I told him that my feelings were still hurt and that I was never doing anything like that ever again. 

Friggin jerk!

by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilLadyLadybug
by Dorkataur on Jun. 19, 2014 at 6:23 PM
Lol, how? She did something nice to surprise her df. How does that make her wrong? He totally over reacted.

Quoting dollfacenurse:

If you ask me you were wrong !

Garnet_Iris11
by Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:19 PM
LOL Thanks for quoting her.. because now her comment is gone from what I see on mobile.

I've done this before.. some times getting an immediate response and some times a response when we see each other again. But I have never gotten a response like that.

Quoting LilLadyLadybug: Lol, how? She did something nice to surprise her df. How does that make her wrong? He totally over reacted.

Quoting dollfacenurse:

If you ask me you were wrong !

kadcas
by Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:32 PM

OMG have a heart! men think about sex every 6 seconds. He was just so disappointed that he missed you being in the mood. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:41 PM
Im not understanding how he was being a jerk. I reread it twice and dont get it. Was it because he grumbled ir he was questioning u? Maybe he was just tryna get u up by talking to you so he can get some.
Garnet_Iris11
by Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:48 PM
He started off in regular tone, then began raising his voice like he does when we get in arguments. He was pissed. I was awake as soon as he nudged me, even had a smile on my face expecting some off the wall comment that he does when we joke around.

Quoting Anonymous: Im not understanding how he was being a jerk. I reread it twice and dont get it. Was it because he grumbled ir he was questioning u? Maybe he was just tryna get u up by talking to you so he can get some.
GloryDaze
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this
This is a tiny blip in your sexual relationship. It will work out with some communication and TLC.

Make a plan to have quality alone time as soon as you both can. No kids... no T.V. just cuddle and talk....and take things from there.

Make sure you both start early enough in the evening so neither one of you starts to become too tired from your busy day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 20, 2014 at 1:53 AM
Ohh ok. Well eff him then be sexy for yourself.

Quoting Garnet_Iris11: He started off in regular tone, then began raising his voice like he does when we get in arguments. He was pissed. I was awake as soon as he nudged me, even had a smile on my face expecting some off the wall comment that he does when we joke around.

Quoting Anonymous: Im not understanding how he was being a jerk. I reread it twice and dont get it. Was it because he grumbled ir he was questioning u? Maybe he was just tryna get u up by talking to you so he can get some.
Tiff22Faith
by Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 1:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't blame you. It takes a lot to be willing to send a pic especially if you don't really like the way you look. He should have been supportive and happy. Since he has wanted sex so much, I think he would have been happy that you decided you wanted it as well even if it happened after he went on his walk. I'm sorry he was a jerk. He needs to seriously apologize and make things right. 

SitaStJames
by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 3:37 AM

Hey husband loves when I send him sexy pics of me. He would never get upset or mad if I sent him photos of me while he was out exercising in fact as soon as he got the picture he would've come home after his workout to wake me up for some fun time. I dont understand your fiance's reaction and I dont blame you one bit. He really messed up in my opinion.

rockchickmom
by Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 6:26 AM

Lol we've been trying to get sex in somewhere.. My partner works nights..by the time he gets home I'm too tired.. plus I have lupus and a boy who's almost one. I decided thursday night(his night off) was the night.. I planned it.. our son was in bed early.. i hinted at watching tv in the bedroom...I had showered earlier that evening.. and wham... my periods start. I was sooooooo pissed off.. now we have to wait a god damn week.. I could have cried. I wasn't expecting them for a few more days. Lol. I am sooooo over not having sex...because of work, being tired, having a little boy...not feeling like it...him being a male (jerk) pissing me off lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN