Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

What a little b****!!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:22 AM
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this

My cat is a bitch. On a for real level.

She's pregnant, and obviously grumpy.

Ironically I'm pregnant too so I can understand where she's coming from, but let me tell you what this little shit did to me this morning!

I let her in last night and she went to bed, cool. This morning she wanted out (She's inside/outside so no litter box in my house) Well, I was being selfish and trying to squeeze in just a little more sleep.

...My fault, I know.

Well.. she jumps on the bed. Acts like she is going to lovingly curl up with me. I reach over to pet her, eyes still closed... and all of a sudden I feel something hot on my side.

She peed on me! In the bed! She got fed up with the whole, "Hey, let me out I have to pee!" nonsense but instead of peeing ANYWHERE else in the house... she pees on me! Thank God dh is at work and he will never know because I can wash everything before he comes home... Otherwise he'd throw her out, he hates cats! Haha...

But really?!

**UPDATE**

Dh Just walked through the door... "Why is the bed stripped?" He asks..

"Oh, I'm doing laundry and just getting the bed clothes as well..."

Now I have to wash dd's bed stuff too.. heh heh... Oh well.. at least we aren't busted! :p

****OOOH UPDATE AGAIN*****

I've been featured! That's good right? lol

by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Get a litter box or next time let her out I guess.

masonmom3
by New Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Sorry but this made me laugh

1TallMamaCA
by Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Get a small litter box with pine litter. It covers the urine smell.

My strange cat taught herself to piss in our toliet. Dh and I still can't figure that one out. But she doesn't poop in the toliet.

Our kids kept telling us the cat was peeing in the toliet we told them to stop lying, then I caught her.. told dh he said I was nuts. Then he caught her. We still are confused.
WillowRose24
by Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:39 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting masonmom3:

Sorry but this made me laugh

Lol, I put her out as soon as she did it. She's back in now and just laying in the floor looking at me like, "Yeah.. now you know!" As I work around her washing my cat pee blanket and sheet.

Ha.. Bless her heart though. When your pregnant and have to pee, you HAVE to pee. I 100% understand!  But my goodness... ANYWHERE else in the entire house?! It was totally a lesson for me.

"When I meow, let me out. Otherwise.. I pee on you!... But I have enough respect to pee on something you can wash.. " (Thank God)

Next time.. When she wants out, I'll just get up.

Well played feline...Well played.

WillowRose24
by Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Quoting 1TallMamaCA: Get a small litter box with pine litter. It covers the urine smell. My strange cat taught herself to piss in our toliet. Dh and I still can't figure that one out. But she doesn't poop in the toliet. Our kids kept telling us the cat was peeing in the toliet we told them to stop lying, then I caught her.. told dh he said I was nuts. Then he caught her. We still are confused.

That's funny!

My cat is pretty smart... Not that smart, but when I took the litter box out of the house she had no problem adapting to it. Has NEVER had an "accident" inside until now.

She just couldn't hold it anymore I suppose. She was pissed off, so I got pissed on. . .  : /

sara170
by Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 2:50 PM

LMAO! That's what you get for making a pregnant lady wait for the bathroom! 

spitfire06
by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 2:59 PM
Hahahaha
blondie1009
by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 3:01 PM
I know it's not funny, but I got a chuckle out of it. I have 2 female cats, well one's still a kitten, but when the older one is in heat, I about strangle her.
thefiregoddess
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 3:02 PM
Get a litter box
JayTee80
by Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 3:03 PM

A friend of mine actually had a cat that began peeing in the house everytime she became pregnant.  They must be able to sense something is different.  During her second pregnancy they ended up making her into an outdoor cat because they had just moved into a new home and she continued to refuse to use the litter box. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)