Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Hi it's just me!

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2014 at 7:49 PM
  • 0 Replies
Hi ladies! I'm Shanen a mother of 5! (Do I have lots to vent about lol) my kids ages are 15, 12, 9, 8, 6! I'm married to my best friend! I am a Christian! I like to read an crochet! I have an adopted so who is 25, that we took in when he was 16! He gave us our first grands, twin boys that are 7, and a girl who's 14 months! Any questions ask me and I'll answer! I'm not offended easily, and I'll answer most anything! I work seasonally as a wench at my local Renaissance Faire! Coolest job ever? Yes, I think so lol! I'm sarcastic and comical and reside to take life too seriously!

Now, what's on my mind today.... My husband just switched jobs, and in doing so switched from 3rd to 1st shift! So he is sleeping a lot after work then waking in the middle of the night, and staying up the rest of the night! Ugh! I just wish it would even out already, however I do realize it hasn't even been two weeks yet on first shift and he did 3rd for 7 years! So I know I must be patient and supportive! Supportive I can do, patience however is not a strong suit of mine!! :( yeah I know, and I have 5 kids, yikes!!
by on Jun. 21, 2014 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)