Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

How much worse b4 it gets better

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 8:10 PM
  • 13 Replies
So today we went to pick up my SS today from his counselor since on the days we get him back from his mother he has to go to counseling because of all the things his mother has told him such as 3 days with mommy then you will be back safe with mommy. If he scrapes his knee or gets a bruise while playing his mom and or her gf tell him he has to say I gave it to him and if he will go to time out. Well things have started to get worse because my dh received orders to move out of state so we are trying to adjust the custody arrangement. So things are getting worse she is telling him that his dad and I are going to kidnap him and never bring him back. We know that he isn't making it up because she called my dh boss and told him that we are going to kidnap the LO. I can't believe someone would sink so low as to use their child. Whew that feels good to get o
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
codysara
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:29 PM
Copy and paste is an awesome feature.
Lilfranks
by Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:35 PM
Yes it is. I need all the advice on this I can get because what my head is telling me to do is not legal

Quoting codysara: Copy and paste is an awesome feature.
Jazzydkatz
by Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I would say that's abuse try calling cps see if there is something they can do. She seems pretty unstable to me.
codysara
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:45 PM
You NEED legal representation. And probably some time alone to have a drink. My ss bm lies to him all the time about me. I just prove what she says is irrelevant by showing him different. She's a cunt and I wish horrible things upon her, but I can not act on it.

Quoting Lilfranks: Yes it is. I need all the advice on this I can get because what my head is telling me to do is not legal

Lilfranks
by Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:46 PM
We have called Cps but mental abuse is hard to prove all she does is deny it and retaliate by reporting that we abuse him psychically.

Quoting Jazzydkatz: I would say that's abuse try calling cps see if there is something they can do. She seems pretty unstable to me.
Lilfranks
by Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:53 PM
We have a lawyer and a pending court date so right now it's just sitting by watching him be destroyed his counselor says he has split personalities because of this. He is Koda bm nickname for him at her house and only loves her, her gf and his dad but with us he is Dakota with us and loves mom dad moms gf me his brother and his dog. His counselor also thinks this situation has made him unable to develop his own free thinking whenever he is asked a question and his mom or her gf are around he always looks to them for their ok to answer

Quoting codysara: You NEED legal representation. And probably some time alone to have a drink. My ss bm lies to him all the time about me. I just prove what she says is irrelevant by showing him different. She's a cunt and I wish horrible things upon her, but I can not act on it.

Quoting Lilfranks: Yes it is. I need all the advice on this I can get because what my head is telling me to do is not legal

codysara
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:56 PM
How old?

Quoting Lilfranks: We have a lawyer and a pending court date so right now it's just sitting by watching him be destroyed his counselor says he has split personalities because of this. He is Koda bm nickname for him at her house and only loves her, her gf and his dad but with us he is Dakota with us and loves mom dad moms gf me his brother and his dog. His counselor also thinks this situation has made him unable to develop his own free thinking whenever he is asked a question and his mom or her gf are around he always looks to them for their ok to answer

Quoting codysara: You NEED legal representation. And probably some time alone to have a drink. My ss bm lies to him all the time about me. I just prove what she says is irrelevant by showing him different. She's a cunt and I wish horrible things upon her, but I can not act on it.

Lilfranks
by Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 11:04 PM
He's 5

Quoting codysara: How old?

Quoting Lilfranks: We have a lawyer and a pending court date so right now it's just sitting by watching him be destroyed his counselor says he has split personalities because of this. He is Koda bm nickname for him at her house and only loves her, her gf and his dad but with us he is Dakota with us and loves mom dad moms gf me his brother and his dog. His counselor also thinks this situation has made him unable to develop his own free thinking whenever he is asked a question and his mom or her gf are around he always looks to them for their ok to answer

codysara
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 11:10 PM
That is very young to comprehend a lesbian relationship. Let alone one parent diminishing your DH role as dad. Best case would be for the judge to call the child to meet with someone because they are trained to look for children who have been coached causing parental alienation.

Quoting Lilfranks: He's 5

Quoting codysara: How old?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 26, 2014 at 8:06 AM
And yet!, people try to defend gays and lesbians because they are all the same. This is a prime example that they are NOT the same! They're not rational people and they certainly are NOT stable! That poor kid must be so confused!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)