Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

CVS Thief..wth...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2014 at 12:01 AM
  • 42 Replies
2 moms liked this
Lol wow so as im walking into cvs. Some dumb shi* comes running out. OF THE WRONG DOOR! Dumbass gets stuck. But pulls through in coming out. He was running with a box of diapers. Wow. The extent these kids go through now a days for some stuff. What is this world comin to. Haha. The get away driver was right there waiting for him to run out the door. Security just missed him to. Me and the cashier talked and laighed about it cause what a coincidence I was in there buying diapers...wow.
by on Jun. 27, 2014 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 27, 2014 at 12:02 AM
3 moms liked this
That's actually kinda sad
JennyG413
by Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 12:32 AM
I knw right. Kid looked like he was in his teens. Get away driver was a girl. I wouldn't doubt it if the baby was in the car...smh

Quoting Anonymous: That's actually kinda sad
nopenope666
by Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 12:34 AM
I saw someone almost get arrested at save a lot stealing diapers once...she got on the city bus with me.
JennyG413
by Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 12:49 AM
Thats crazy. I worked at a 7-11 and two guys came in and one was my friend. Well friends as teens. He started talking to me while I rang up a couple. The other guy went to the fridge and grab beer. Fucker did a beer run on me. I damn near jumped the counter and cursed out my friend tellin him if he was helping the fucker he was guna catch a case to cause I wasn't going to get fired so they could get drunk. Detectives came in harrassing me couple days later threatening me that if I had anything to do with it he was guna haul my ass off to jail. I was so pissed I said "Im really going to be stupid enough to get in trouble over beer for dumbasses I dont know. Go do your job. Don't threaten me I called you guys and gave you call the info I knew." He was pissed but walked away. Asshole..

Quoting nopenope666: I saw someone almost get arrested at save a lot stealing diapers once...she got on the city bus with me.
nopenope666
by Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 12:55 AM
Omg we used to do thay when I was a teen! Two stories: once, I did that in a hess and the manager got in her car and chased me down the street. I was on my bike with a case of bud. She was screaming from her car saying she eas calling the cops so we went through this gate and dropped the damn beer lol I think I was about 16.
Then I once organized a legit heist. I took ten to twelve other people with me. This was the idea: they have one teenage girl behind the counter. She cannot stoo us all, maybe none of us. So if we all go in at once and just start grabbing beer, the most she can do is call thr cops. It worked, we stole like...a lot of beer and four loko, went to the woods and gpt drunk and no one got arrested.

I was a shit head teenager lol

Quoting JennyG413: Thats crazy. I worked at a 7-11 and two guys came in and one was my friend. Well friends as teens. He started talking to me while I rang up a couple. The other guy went to the fridge and grab beer. Fucker did a beer run on me. I damn near jumped the counter and cursed out my friend tellin him if he was helping the fucker he was guna catch a case to cause I wasn't going to get fired so they could get drunk. Detectives came in harrassing me couple days later threatening me that if I had anything to do with it he was guna haul my ass off to jail. I was so pissed I said "Im really going to be stupid enough to get in trouble over beer for dumbasses I dont know. Go do your job. Don't threaten me I called you guys and gave you call the info I knew." He was pissed but walked away. Asshole..

Quoting nopenope666: I saw someone almost get arrested at save a lot stealing diapers once...she got on the city bus with me.
JennyG413
by Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol. I did that once as a teen. Hauled my ass outta there with my daughter's dads cousin. Man what a rush. Haha.

Quoting nopenope666: Omg we used to do thay when I was a teen! Two stories: once, I did that in a hess and the manager got in her car and chased me down the street. I was on my bike with a case of bud. She was screaming from her car saying she eas calling the cops so we went through this gate and dropped the damn beer lol I think I was about 16.
Then I once organized a legit heist. I took ten to twelve other people with me. This was the idea: they have one teenage girl behind the counter. She cannot stoo us all, maybe none of us. So if we all go in at once and just start grabbing beer, the most she can do is call thr cops. It worked, we stole like...a lot of beer and four loko, went to the woods and gpt drunk and no one got arrested.

I was a shit head teenager lol

Quoting JennyG413: Thats crazy. I worked at a 7-11 and two guys came in and one was my friend. Well friends as teens. He started talking to me while I rang up a couple. The other guy went to the fridge and grab beer. Fucker did a beer run on me. I damn near jumped the counter and cursed out my friend tellin him if he was helping the fucker he was guna catch a case to cause I wasn't going to get fired so they could get drunk. Detectives came in harrassing me couple days later threatening me that if I had anything to do with it he was guna haul my ass off to jail. I was so pissed I said "Im really going to be stupid enough to get in trouble over beer for dumbasses I dont know. Go do your job. Don't threaten me I called you guys and gave you call the info I knew." He was pissed but walked away. Asshole..

munky.wench
by Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this

That's pretty sad, but that is a possibility when nobody wants to help the teen parents.

I knew a girl in high school that was arrested for stealing tampons. The sad thing is she was homeless and had no money and the security guard was a woman. She had to sit there through the police getting called and everything bleeding all over herself. Call the cops if you have to but give the damn girl a tampon!

JennyG413
by Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 1:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Wwwhhhhaaaattt!!! No effin way! Wow that sucks. Man this one was a big wow for me. My mouth dropped. Poor girl.

Quoting munky.wench:

That's pretty sad, but that is a possibility when nobody wants to help the teen parents.

I knew a girl in high school that was arrested for stealing tampons. The sad thing is she was homeless and had no money and the security guard was a woman. She had to sit there through the police getting called and everything bleeding all over herself. Call the cops if you have to but give the damn girl a tampon!

munky.wench
by Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 1:08 AM

Yea, thinking about it still makes me want to slap that woman. Personally if I was the guard I would have bought her the box of tampons and told her that I didn't want to see her in the store again. Or if I was feeling exceptionally nice tell her to come back next month if she really needed them again. Some people have a severe lack of compassion.

Quoting JennyG413: Wwwhhhhaaaattt!!! No effin way! Wow that sucks. Man this one was a big wow for me. My mouth dropped. Poor girl.
Quoting munky.wench:

JennyG413
by Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 1:13 AM
I was thinkin the same thing. Well not to that extent but to by her the box and let her be on her way. But to have her marinate in it before cops got there. Thats just embarrassing and cruel.

Quoting munky.wench:

Yea, thinking about it still makes me want to slap that woman. Personally if I was the guard I would have bought her the box of tampons and told her that I didn't want to see her in the store again. Or if I was feeling exceptionally nice tell her to come back next month if she really needed them again. Some people have a severe lack of compassion.

Quoting JennyG413: Wwwhhhhaaaattt!!! No effin way! Wow that sucks. Man this one was a big wow for me. My mouth dropped. Poor girl.

Quoting munky.wench:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN