• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't know what to do about this? :-(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
I'm 8 months pregnant and my husband has been such an ass lately. He's been talking to me disrespectfully. He's not going over board but I just don't like where this is going. He makes it seem like it's no big deal, like he's not meaning it in a bad way, but I feel if I let these small things go he it will only get worst. I had to kick him out of our room tonight. He said something mean and I'm done. It made me really upset. I just don't know what to do anymore. I don't understand. It's very hard to distinguish right now if it's really serious or if it's my hormones!? He also really hasn't wanted to have sex. He never had an issue with my other two pregnancies, we had sex up until the day before I gave birth. With this pregnancy he says he's more mature ( we married at a young age) and he is afraid to hurt the baby. I am so confused I don't know what to believe. He has shown more concern for me and the pregnancy this time around than he ever did it's not only the sexual part that has changed. Which brings me back to I don't understand why he's being so mean and distant. Wish I had more clarity on what is going on??
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:53 PM
What all has he been saying? And have you told him "when you say or do such and such it makes me feel like you are being rude to me, or do not care" and have you tried to find out what makes him think sex will hurt the child? Really the only thing you can do is talk to him. I hope it's just a mis communication.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2014 at 12:13 AM
I have tried to talk to him but he just says it's not that I don't want to have sex. I was on bedrest at first due to a sub hematoma so ok I understood his concern then, thank god it went away. Then one day I had a bit of clots after sex but it wasn't anything major. I just don't understand he's a man why won't he touch me:-( He just got mad over something dumb and said your not worth shit. I'm just not going to put up with being spoken to that way. I feel like taking a break he needs to decide what he wants if he no longer wants to be with me then he just needs to say it I don't need this stress. I got so stressed twice I started getting contractions I've just tried to keep calm ever since he promised he'd stop but here he goes again I just don't know what to do:-(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)