Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

I stay in my room all day with my son because......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

I am currently living in another country with my son and husband, in my inlaws house. I also live with my husbands brother his wife and my nephew. Me and my sister in law do everything when it comes to cleaning 3 times a day! They say I'm lazy for staying in my room. But my son is 20 months old and is being beat up by his cousin. His cousin pushes punches slaps, kicks spits on my son and says he fell and his parents do nothing. My mother in law says she will watch my son for me to wash the dishes and leaves him to climb the stairs and falls down. But yet I'm " lazy and rude" for staying in my room because I don't want my son to get beaten up. ALso I'm not there slave. Never once have they thanked me for cleaning their piss ridden bathroom or there whole entire giant house. Let alone when they lived with me in my house I did it all also. I'm so frustrated :'(    I have no family or friends here. I sick of them talking about me behind my back but then don't speak to me. I love my husband but I can't handle his family.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2014 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stepbm
by on Jul. 3, 2014 at 5:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Dude, you need to check out www.ihatemyinlaws.com. Not saying I post there... but if I wanted to post about horrible in-laws, that's where I'd go for support. ;)

But yeah, get out of there!!! Can you?

nmkj
by Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 5:10 PM
So move out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 3, 2014 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank god I'm out of here in 9 days!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 3, 2014 at 5:25 PM
Move out then?
blue.butterfly
by Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 5:27 PM

That that is horrible. Bet you are so glad to be moving out! With your in laws in a foreign country? Nightmare! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 3, 2014 at 5:30 PM

Not so simple to just move out here. Thankfully going back to the USA. But hubby can't come :(

AubryJ
by Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 11:11 PM

That sounds miserable. Can't get out of the house any? Take a walk, go to the park, museum, anything?

JudyE07
by Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Sorry about your situation but I would want to leave there now even if I had to beg, or borrow to get out I would. 

jenn_alm
by New Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 12:35 PM

Then leave simple as that!

Sparkler16
by Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 9:28 AM

What country are you in now?  Why can't he come back with you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Not so simple to just move out here. Thankfully going back to the USA. But hubby can't come :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)