Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Giving head? ?

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2014 at 11:45 PM
  • 30 Replies
Ok, so if you have a bad day at work like the worst ever and you come home to hubby saying I want you to give me head, what would you do or say? ? Oh yeah and your not gonna get anything from him. Wooooo hoooo I'm featured!

*****UPDATED******

SO I CAVED AND JUST PLEASED HIM! !
OK. . So it wasn't that day but like 2 days later. . I worked 23 hours straight, I'm a CNA at a group home. So I got home we went swimming at the local pool then came home. He wouldn't let me go to sleep, it was around 7 or 8pm. He asked me if I could please him. I really kinda just didn't want to but I did it. Oh joy! ! Nothing for me though except sleep! ! :-)
by on Jul. 3, 2014 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 4, 2014 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Honestly, I"d be a little turned on LOL.  He's not sexually assertive, AT ALL.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 4, 2014 at 1:08 AM
I would say hell no!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 4, 2014 at 1:21 AM

I look at him and walk the hell on...

TheMaddHatress
by New Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 3:09 AM
Would not happen DF would never ever demand such a thing, he knows better.
Donna1
by Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 3:27 AM
1 mom liked this

When this used to be an issue for me, and I was much younger than I am now, it wasn't a problem. I was more than happy to give my husband what he wanted, provided he asked me to in a sexy, loving way, but I usually got something in return. IF he's asking you for a bj and not reciprocating, I'd simply (or maybe not so simply) suggest that he take care of the problem himself, and if he's a prick (yes, pun intended) about it, lovingly tell him that you'd like to help out, but you've had one hell of a day at work and could he please give you time to get 'in the mood' and that you'd be more than happy to later, when you're not so stressed and maybe you two could cuddle in the meantime. Is he asking for a bj the very moment you walk through the front door, before he inquires about your day at work or is he asking after you've been home awhile. If it's right when you walk through the front door, I'd look at him, shake my head and procede with asking him if he can wait. If it's the latter, then maybe you should try sucking it up (sorry, pun NOT intended, LOL) and do it anyway with the express knowledge there'll be nothing in return. He might end up surprising you by reciprocating. Who knows? I wish you the best.

Donna

mommy211983
by Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 3:39 AM
My husband isn't the type to ask like that. Or ask at all.
jodjodi
by Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I told him I had a crappy day and then he was like " can you do this if I wash up" . . Besides that I was actually going to the bathroom when he asked! ! ! He never gives any in return! ! Only way he gives me oral is if we are 69 ing. . But then that usually leads to sex.

Quoting Donna1:

When this used to be an issue for me, and I was much younger than I am now, it wasn't a problem. I was more than happy to give my husband what he wanted, provided he asked me to in a sexy, loving way, but I usually got something in return. IF he's asking you for a bj and not reciprocating, I'd simply (or maybe not so simply) suggest that he take care of the problem himself, and if he's a prick (yes, pun intended) about it, lovingly tell him that you'd like to help out, but you've had one hell of a day at work and could he please give you time to get 'in the mood' and that you'd be more than happy to later, when you're not so stressed and maybe you two could cuddle in the meantime. Is he asking for a bj the very moment you walk through the front door, before he inquires about your day at work or is he asking after you've been home awhile. If it's right when you walk through the front door, I'd look at him, shake my head and procede with asking him if he can wait. If it's the latter, then maybe you should try sucking it up (sorry, pun NOT intended, LOL) and do it anyway with the express knowledge there'll be nothing in return. He might end up surprising you by reciprocating. Who knows? I wish you the best.

gmsm0119
by Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 12:29 AM
3 moms liked this

He sounds selfish and inconsiderate. I'd tell him his hand is the only partner he'll be having from now on. If he has the nerve to talk back about it just remind him that there are plenty of toys available for purchase that are bigger and better than him ;p 

kiwiskiwi29
by Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 12:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Is tell him flat out I had a bad day at work and I'm not in the mood. He'd get it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 5, 2014 at 1:19 AM
2 moms liked this
Drop to my knees and suck his cock. Sex is a huge stress relief for me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)