Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

How am I going to do this on my own!?

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2014 at 3:50 AM
  • 5 Replies
I was in a really good relationship, we hadn't been together that long and I found out I was pregnant. We decided to take each day as it came and nothing changed with our relationship, we never argued and enjoyed the same things. His attitude and love never seemed to change either. Until about a week ago he came over and said he doesn't love me anymore and can't be with me. I just don't know how to do this without his support, he keeps saying he'll be there for me when I need him but how can he help me now? I am so in love with him, how do I cope? I'm 10 weeks pregnant now so still early stages.
by on Jul. 4, 2014 at 3:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Texasladybug84
by Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 11:45 AM
2 moms liked this
I'd suggest getting support. As for your child, it will have you :-)
You guys don't need unsupportive ppl in your life anyways right? Look at that as a blessing Hun.
JudyE07
by Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Make sure you  get a copy of his ss# and drivers liscense number to file for child support and tell him to just leave. I think you need to see with the eyes on your head and not your hormones. He does not want to play house any more.

Aggie587
by New Member on Jul. 4, 2014 at 5:12 PM
Ye your both right :) I think I'm just a bit scared because this is my first child and have no idea what to expect x
yuli1926
by New Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 1:16 AM
2 moms liked this
Listen I went through the same and my baby's dad left when she was born. I got two jobs and stayed with my daughter all by myself... No help from anyone. It's hard but you can do it. Trust me. You will be fine
Sissi30
by on Jul. 5, 2014 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this
You can!!!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN