Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

i found out my 17 yr old neice is prego...

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 5:23 PM
  • 59 Replies
2 moms liked this
Her dad called me today and said guess what you're going to be an aunt. I said uh oh.
He said he's not as upset as he probably should be.

The thing Is my niece didn't tell her dad. She has known for about 2 weeks.
She told her boyfriend, and he told his parents.

Both kids r in military school get good grades. Both have a car and a job.
They are generally speaking good kids.

The problem is my niece didn't want to tell her dad because she was scared he was going to hate her and disown her. Which he did not.
He loves her with everything he's got and told her they have been through worse. They will get through this together.

My brother found out while he was at work. A " customer" came into the ford dealership he works at. When he went to help the lady, he seen it was his daughter's boyfriends mom.
She told him that she needed to talk to him. Proceeded to tell him that his daughter was pregnant which was a shock to him, because she hadn't told him yet.
So while he was trying to grasp what she'd just told him. She told him she would pay for an abortion because her son can't be tied down to a baby at such a young age. He's got school, job, and sports he has going on.

My brother told her we don't kill people in my family. If she decides she wants to keep it than they will.

He went home after work and asked his daughter if she had a big secret she needed him to know about. She then told him she was pregnant and scared.

My brother told her she needed to call my husband n myself. She told us and we were shocked. she asked if we were mad. I told her no. Then I asked her if they wore a condom. she said they did but it broke. I told her she would be fine. she's got family that cares and will help her out.

How would u lady's taking another mother telling you to abort your daughters baby because it will ruin her son? I'm so upset about this lady saying this. I just want to go ring her neck.
by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oliveoil423
by Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 5:27 PM
3 moms liked this
I would tell the lady the same thing that your brother said.
thefiregoddess
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 5:36 PM
8 moms liked this
Your post makes my brain hurt.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 10, 2014 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Spell check is your friend.

ReaperChick87
by Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 11:37 PM
3 moms liked this
I know spell check can be my friend. But auto correct thinks it knows what I'm trying to say. But my spelling is not what I have come to u lady's about. If u can't read it don't post it's that simple.
TheMaddHatress
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Spell check. If that fails be old fashioned, proof read. The rest of us on mobile seem to do just fine. No one can take you seriously if you look like you couldn't pass a third grade spelling test.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 11, 2014 at 9:08 AM
Haha, this! It's so hard to understand what you're reading when you have to decode every other word.

Quoting TheMaddHatress: Spell check. If that fails be old fashioned, proof read. The rest of us on mobile seem to do just fine. No one can take you seriously if you look like you couldn't pass a third grade spelling test.
nanny1918
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 1:36 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm sorry your brother found out that way. It was inconsiderate and thoughtless.
But as you know, that's the least of your brothers problems right now. I wish your niece well !
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 11, 2014 at 3:49 PM

I couldn't read the whole thing.

*said

*be

*your

*cause

ThisCrazyLife00
by Member on Jul. 11, 2014 at 3:53 PM
I'm sorry,I couldn't read your post. Partially because of my concussion partially because it's poorly written. I only got up to the bfs mom telling your brother that your niece was pregnant.
corazonsito101
by Angelica on Jul. 11, 2014 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I would be so mad,how could she say that instead of saying my boy would care for them or whatever. If she keeps the baby she shouldn't let her see the baby. Just saying

Quoting ReaperChick87: Her dad called me today and sed guess what ur going to b an aunt. I was like uh oh. He sed he's not as upset as he should b. The thing that missed him off the most is she didn't tell him. She has known for about 2 weeks. She told her bf and he told his parents. Both kids r in military school get good grades. Both have a car and a job. They r generally speaking good kids. The problem is my niece didn't want to tell her dad cuz she was scared he was going to hate her and disown her. Which he did not. He loves her with everything he's got and told her they have been through worse and will get through this. But how my brother found out was. He was at work. A " customer" came into the ford dealership he works at. When he went to help the lady he seen it was his daughter's bfs mom. She told him that she needed to talk to him. Proceeded to tell him that his daughter was pregnant which was a shock to him cuz she hadn't told him yet. So while he was trying to grip to what she'd just told him she told him shed pay for an abortion cuz her son can't be tied down to a baby at such a young age with all the school and job and sports he has going on. My brother told her we don't kill ppl in my family. If she decides she wants to keep it than they will. He went home after work and asked his daughter if she had a big secret she needed him to know about. She then told him she was pregnant and scared. She lived with my husband n I when she was young cuz her mom died and my brother needed in care treatment for a while cuz it was the second wife he'd lost in a 15 yr span and thought he was going to lose it. So he told her she needed to call my husband n myself. She told us we were shocked and then she asked if we were mad. I told her no n asked her if they wore a condom she sed they did but it broke. Told her shed b fine she's got family that cares n will help her out.

How would u lady's taking another mother telling u to abort ur daughters baby cuz it will ruin her son? I'm so upset about this lady saying this. I just want to go ring her neck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN