Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

What is the trigger that really pushes your buttons?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

Every person reacts differently to things. 

My trigger that gets me very upset is when I feel like I'm being ignored, or lied to. 

What is yours?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 12, 2014 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
txrebel
by Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Stupidity. Or lack of common sense.
MomKat7
by New Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 12:14 PM

MIne is when people don't know how to use your and you're properly. It just gets on my last nerve.

CurlersNHeels
by Member on Jul. 12, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Pepple who undermine someone else.

People who go behind other people's backs - instead of telling them the problem to their face.

Or bullies.    

Other than that

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 13, 2014 at 3:09 PM

Being interrupted! It makes me want to be physically violent lol

And people who talk (excuse me, I don't really know how else to put this) All country-fied! I live in FL and omg it makes me want to vomit. The other day I had my cousins daughter (8) in the car with me and DS (7) and they're talking about whatever and she says:

"Why you always try to talk all proper?"  

DS "What do you mean?"

"You always talk like you're tryin to be so smart or something, it's so annoying!"

Ohhh, I was sooo pissed! I promptly explained to her that sounding like an illiterate hick is what's annoying and unacceptable and that later in life HE will be glad I put such an importance on his vocabulary and grammar. Not in those words of course, I toned it down to a 8 year old response but still, I made my point and she shut up. Her mother is one of the worst offenders I have ever met so it's not entirely her fault but still. Pissed me off!

PinkButterfly66
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2014 at 3:44 PM

stupidity

marymagdelin
by on Jul. 13, 2014 at 5:42 PM

What truly pisses me off is being around stupid people! When you have to explain to them over and over and they still don't get it! Ugh! Oh and Walmart!

dandymama
by New Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 9:46 PM

What sets me off is when my children talks back to me. i hold a strict no ands ifs or buts policy!

WesternNYmom
by Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 10:06 PM

I hate it when kids whine when they don't get their way.  The only thing worse is when the whining becomes a full blown temper tantrum. My son's frends do this when I or their parents tell them that it is time to go home or they have to end the playdate, because us or them have someplace we have to go.  Just today, one of the other mothers came to collect the boys, as it was supper time. You would have thought someone ran over their pet by the way they were screaming and carrying on.  I had to step in and tell the boys that we were busy for the rest of the evening. The other moms and I have an agreement, if the boys whine when it is time to go home, no more playdates the rest of the day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 14, 2014 at 10:11 PM

same

la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2014 at 12:43 AM

People smoking around me and people who say things to sound better then the people around them. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)