Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

you forgot it, so why should i have to stop my life to pay to send it back to you***LET IT GO THIS IS OLD AS DIRT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 108 Replies

Im so angry right now, a family member (not saying who bc im not sure if they are on here or not)  left their wallet at my house when they stayed here, im about three hours from where they live. They expect me to pay to ship it back to them. I would have to drive to the post office, buy the stamps and pay teh shipping fees and envelope to do so. When this happend i wasnt working, I am now and i dont get a check until next friday. I have been stating to them (with every phone call i have got from them asking where it is) that I did not have the money right now to do so and I will as soon as i could.  Now im working i dont have the time either. My father calls me and tells me that I HAVE to mail this out right now. I told him i work all day and all night. by the time I am out the P.O is closed, I said I will tuesday when I am off. But that wasnt good enough....He told me that "everyone else has lives to " are you effin kidding me? so basically im getting yelled at saying to stop my life and find the time to ship something to someone they left here to begin with.  I am being stuck with the stress to find a time to do al lthis when I wasnt the one that caused it! 

ugh im just so mad right now. its bs. If they need it so bad come back and get it! I am NOT gonna risk being late to work.. 

has anyone else dealt with something like this? having to basically deal with someone elses mistake and pay for it? 

IS THIS SERIOUSLY STILL GOING LOL I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS POST! OH WELL 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 12, 2014 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheLadyCash
by on Jul. 12, 2014 at 2:58 PM
8 moms liked this

Stop your life???  Stress??? Seriously?

Just take 15 minutes at lunch and go mail it to them. What if you did the same and forgot something important like this?  Get someone else to get the stamps and stuff for you if you really can't. It's not rocket science.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 12, 2014 at 2:59 PM
7 moms liked this
If you want to be snarky, mail it payment due upon pickup.
aimesnyc
by on Jul. 12, 2014 at 3:02 PM
2 moms liked this

This. A million times this.  Why is it so difficult to be a nice person and do the right thing?

Quoting TheLadyCash:

Just take 15 minutes at lunch and go mail it to them. What if you did the same and forgot something important like this?  Get someone else to get the stamps and stuff for you if you really can't. It's not rocket science.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 12, 2014 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I dont have a car so this is not possible

Quoting aimesnyc:

This. A million times this.  Why is it so difficult to be a nice person and do the right thing?

Quoting TheLadyCash:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 12, 2014 at 3:03 PM

I dont have a car, its not my problem they left it

Quoting TheLadyCash:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 12, 2014 at 3:04 PM
2 moms liked this

Treat people the way you want to be treated, sheesh.  Yes, if they needed it immediately, they should suck it up and drive to get it.   But, like another poster said, it's like 15 minutes and a wallet might cost 3 bucks to mail.  If this stresses you out, I sure as hell hope you don't have kids - they are a lot more stressful!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 12, 2014 at 3:04 PM

i9 didnt even know you could do that

Quoting Anonymous: If you want to be snarky, mail it payment due upon pickup.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 12, 2014 at 3:05 PM

if it was me i would have went back and got it myself, i would not expect someone to stop what they have to do to give me something I LEFT behind or at least be understanding

Quoting Anonymous:

Treat people the way you want to be treated, sheesh.  Yes, if they needed it immediately, they should suck it up and drive to get it.   But, like another poster said, it's like 15 minutes and a wallet might cost 3 bucks to mail.  If this stresses you out, I sure as hell hope you don't have kids - they are a lot more stressful!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 12, 2014 at 3:05 PM

where i work its 15 mins just to the post office and i only get a half hour lunch. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 12, 2014 at 3:09 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

where i work its 15 mins just to the post office and i only get a half hour lunch. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Enjoy that karma then...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN