Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

OMG! I'm ready to f***ing snap!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

OMG! i'm so ready to fucking snap on somebody! I totally feel like shit  right now because well idk but I normally have hardly no pateints at all anyway and being tired makes it worse and well the past 11 months my fam has been trying to kill me! They never let me rest! heck life in general never let's me rest at all if it's not my fam needing something from me at all hours of the day or not then it's something else in life that I have to get done like school work or house work or any thing like that...

I just wanna fucking scream at someone or punch someone and just OMG! Because i'm always tired and feel like I never get enough rest. heck half the shit in my life I can barely handle doing most of the time, including taking care of my kids because i'm so stressed and easily pissed off, I also feel like that it's a big problem with my merrage too but I just feel stuck in the since that i can't do anything about this issue! I just fucking want my body and my life back (or at least have more energy to deal with all my shit better.)  #FML!

devil     crying     screaming

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2014 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
daniellegirly26
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey mama. Everyone feels this way at some point in their life. It will pass. You will be stronger for it.
JRSMOM0621
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 8:38 AM
2 moms liked this

My only advice when I start to feel this way is to get away. Tell your DH/SO/BF/GF whatever that you either need time alone or a punching bag and they are first. Grab headphones and go somewhere you can have a nice long tiring walk after you get home shower climb in bed lock the door and sleep. I get where you are and trust me I know it isnt any fun expecially when you have all the this shit to do and no one is helping.

WillowRose24
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Unless you're a nurse as well, you shouldn't have patients in the first place.. pretty sure that's illegal.

Now patience... on the other hand... well now that makes more sense.

That's my biggest pet peeve! Sorry. I had to.

***I even corrected myself!*** lol

TheCupcakeMom
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:07 PM
2 moms liked this

GO GET YOUR NAILS DONE! 

just pick up your purse, leave everyone at home, and go out for a few hours.

beckyv1972
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:16 PM

I agree with previous post, you need to find more you time. Do you work? If not being cooped up in house, then dealing with being bombarded will make you snap. Best of Luck!!!!

MamaTasha08
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

*sense

Quoting WillowRose24:

Unless you're a nurse as well, you shouldn't have patients in the first place.. pretty sure that's illegal.

Now patience... on the other hand... well now that makes more sence.

MamaTasha08
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:22 PM

OP, I hope you can find time for yourself.  You're kids need a happy, healthy Mom.  Try cutting back on some activities that aren't necessary?

WillowRose24
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:24 PM

Quoting MamaTasha08:

*sense

Quoting WillowRose24:

Now patience... on the other hand... well now that makes more *sense*.

Bahaha! I seen that after I hit the add reply button! I thought, "Well... someone's going to call me out over that one!" --- Lemme fix that real quick... lol

xojeany
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:25 PM
2 moms liked this

If you are going to correct someone's grammar, at least make sure you know how to spell "sense". *facepalm*

Quoting WillowRose24:

Now patience... on the other hand... well now that makes more sence.

xojeany
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 1:27 PM

That wasn't a typo. The C and S aren't RIGHT next to eachother.

Quoting WillowRose24:

Quoting MamaTasha08:

*sense

Quoting WillowRose24:

Now patience... on the other hand... well now that makes more *sense*.

Bahaha! I seen that after I hit the add reply button! I thought, "Well... someone's going to call me out over that one!" --- Lemme fix that real quick... lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)