Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

ok. he says his daughter doesn't need to know I'm pregnant.

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:11 PM
  • 122 Replies
Which makes it seem like he will tell neither his son or daughter.

But the thing is, that also affects this one of ours knowing his siblings.

Is there anything I can do legally? It believe they all have the right to know about each other.
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alianza_94
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:40 PM
Is he in his daughter's life? If so, it will come out eventually. If not, then it isn't up to him. It is up to his daughter's mom. Sadly, if it is a no go, then you will just have to wait till your little one gets older.
teri4lance
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:41 PM
10 moms liked this

vague post is vague

lilmama8408
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:42 PM
Legally there is nothing you can do. A judge won't order time for half siblings.

So unless his kids visit and meet ur kid nothing you can do till they are all legal age of 18
JaeSung
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:47 PM
He is somewhat. He has to find ways to communicate with his kids, so their mom doesn't find out.

They are still his kids. So I would figure he can tell them what he wants to tell them. And he is in touch with his daughter through facebook.

Quoting Alianza_94: Is he in his daughter's life? If so, it will come out eventually. If not, then it isn't up to him. It is up to his daughter's mom. Sadly, if it is a no go, then you will just have to wait till your little one gets older.
JaeSung
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:48 PM
His kids aren't likely to come to my place, as he and I aren't living together.

Quoting lilmama8408: Legally there is nothing you can do. A judge won't order time for half siblings.

So unless his kids visit and meet ur kid nothing you can do till they are all legal age of 18
JaeSung
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:50 PM
I gave all the necessary information, to my way of thinking. If you need more information, you can always ask.

Quoting teri4lance:

vague post is vague

JaeSung
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:51 PM
Right now I'm just talking about his daughter and son with his ex-wife, knowing they will have another sibling.

Quoting lilmama8408: Legally there is nothing you can do. A judge won't order time for half siblings.

teri4lance
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:00 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting JaeSung: I gave all the necessary information, to my way of thinking. If you need more information, you can always ask.
Quoting teri4lance:

vague post is vague

nah, I don't really care that much.

JaeSung
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Then why did you waste your time and mine, by responding?

Quoting teri4lance:

Quoting JaeSung: I gave all the necessary information, to my way of thinking. If you need more information, you can always ask.

Quoting teri4lance:

vague post is vague

nah, I don't really care that much.

FireMoonGypsy
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:37 PM
4 moms liked this

Be more specific? So this guy you are having a baby with has a son and daughter from his previous relationship? Are you the "other woman" ? Are you actually with this guy? I saw on another comment of yours you said the guy has an ex wife and you are worried about the ex wife finding out. Why would he or the ex wife care if you are pregnant? Why is it a big deal? This guy sounds shady. 

"The truth is not always beautiful, nor beautiful words the truth" - Lao Tzu

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)