Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

CPS Help!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Cps came two months ago and talked with me. She said that the food levels were kinda concerning, so I got WIC and a job. My boyfriend just lost his job. Can they take our baby away?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 22, 2014 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilmama8408
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 1:39 PM
Is your case still open?
Have him apply for unemployment.
Apply for food stamps.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:39 PM
Yes it is. She is supposed to meet with us next Tuesday and I am afraid she will take her away. I am already working 14 hour days and trying to make time for her, managing our budget and trying to find time to sleep is already killing me
notjstasocermom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:39 PM
Is your baby starving?
lilmama8408
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:41 PM
Their goal is to help and keep families not split them up.

Quoting Anonymous: Yes it is. She is supposed to meet with us next Tuesday and I am afraid she will take her away. I am already working 14 hour days and trying to make time for her, managing our budget and trying to find time to sleep is already killing me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:43 PM
No, she is fed and she has a belly on her. She is actually kind of big for her age, but her doctor says that it's okay because of her height

Quoting notjstasocermom: Is your baby starving?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:43 PM

doubt it cps came into my house all i had was a gallon of whole milk in the firdge (which saved me) and some hot pockets in the freezer.  I was suppose to move the weekend before so i had no food in my house.  really i normally only have enough for a couple days time cause i hate grocery shopping,  my kids in no way looked starved and were happy so my case was closed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:55 PM
I had a gallon and a half, jello, green beans, sweet peas, apples , potatoes, rice and potatoes. It isn't ideal, but it was more than enough for four more days before pay day

Quoting Anonymous:

doubt it cps came into my house all i had was a gallon of whole milk in the firdge (which saved me) and some hot pockets in the freezer.  I was suppose to move the weekend before so i had no food in my house.  really i normally only have enough for a couple days time cause i hate grocery shopping,  my kids in no way looked starved and were happy so my case was closed.

notjstasocermom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:05 PM
Then you should be fine but I dont know the history

Quoting Anonymous: No, she is fed and she has a belly on her. She is actually kind of big for her age, but her doctor says that it's okay because of her height

Quoting notjstasocermom: Is your baby starving?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:10 PM

Quoting Anonymous: I had a gallon and a half, jello, green beans, sweet peas, apples , potatoes, rice and potatoes. It isn't ideal, but it was more than enough for four more days before pay day
Quoting Anonymous:

i think as long as your child don't look starved you should be fine. and going out and getting help like wic shows them your complying.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:12 PM
I really hope so. I know that it is probably worse than what I think, but I am so scared to even think that our daughter would be taken away
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN