Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Successfully Lost

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
I've had jobs all my life that I can't stand. Have you ever heard the expression it's not what you know it's who you know? Well in that case I know no one! I can't find a job for the life of me. I'm really looking for a way to start networking but, how with a family at home. Sometimes I wish I could run away. Far far away.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Tara7250
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Honestly I was in your shoes not to long ago. No job. Family to support. And an asshole for a husband that didn't understand.

But in reality you need to change your mindset and think positive. This negative energy is killing your self esteem and maybe of finding a job.

Running away won't get you anywhere. Especially when the going gets tough and you run. The tougher for you its gonna get cause that's only thing you no how to do. Its tough everywhere you go.

Or you can find your self a very rich generous brain dead sugar daddy to give you want you want.

Besides that.
The best thing you can do is be positive change your mind set and do something to stimulate your mind to not think of the bad
. and focus on your family.

That's my experience and opinion.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)