Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Drama Queens

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

My son has a best friend for 12 years. His friend's mom says she is a cancer survivor. I'm not close to her but am friendly with her when dealing with the boys. I help her family, they have helped our family with tending to the boys' needs. 

About 6 weeks ago, she declares on her page that she has stage 4 cancer and everyone was just devastated. My husband and I went out of our way to be there for her son, take him to 4th of July picnic, helped him with some repairs to his lawnmower, gas, and the weedeater. The boy has been so upset and has cried to me a few times. I really like this boy.

People took up a donation to send her to Florida for a trip before she dies. She went, had a great time, drank her ass off and came back all happy. Good for her. I've never seen the ocean and it's a trip we can't afford. I was a bit jealous but I didn't blame her.

She had her surgery last week and she said they got all the cancer out, no chemo, no radiation and is good as new. Now, I'm happy she's ok but DAMN.... I even donated to this. She's always complaining there's somethng wrong or shes sick or she fell at WM and can't wait to sue them or a car accident and winds up with a brand new car. They're both on disability as well as their son. 

I just get so sick of the drama and all her rewards on top of it while all I'd want to do is to see the ocean one time in my life but financial priorities prevents this from happening for me. 

I'm I a horrible person for deeling like that? I feel like she played everyone.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Goodybag1
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:03 PM
I think you should pray and ask God to take those feelings from you period. Let go and let God deal with her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)