Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Freaking RIDONKULOUS (no that's not a typo)

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:44 AM
  • 42 Replies

Ugh. This woman upstairs makes me want to go up there and smack her and her damn kids. angry

Before we moved here my little one was sleeping though the night. It changed a bit the first couple weeks we were here but she was getting back on schedule  by April and then this woman and her fat ass 8 year old and her 2 year-old move in upstairs Athe end of june we had enough we called the sherriffs department. the next day I heard her out in the hall talking trash.
I realize it's the summer but your damn kids especially the two year old don't need to be jrunning around like a herd of elephants into the night. Since the sherriffs came they do it deliberatly and louder. So yeah my kids canot sleep. my 17 months old is not sleeping through the night anymore becuase she is so used to getting up 3 hours after she's been put down becuase of being woke up her body clock wakes her up even when they are not home.
I have repeatedly called the landlord and we are on section 8 so they only dop the bare minimum of what's required and they don't like us becuase we don't fear eviction that would make us lose section 8 becuase we document every maintenance thing that is not taken care of. We send them the complaint in a certified letter if we have to complain a second time becuase it has not been taken care of and we give a copy of the letter and the certified mail reciept to our worker. This woman upstairs is a bitch. I have asked her (before i called the sherrif) if she can have her kids be a little quieter at night I asked very calmly. Here is what i ask word for word.
"Hi I met you the day you were moving in. Are you getting settled alright? Great. I have a real quick favor to ask. I am not by any means trying to tell you how to raise your kids. But my youngest goes to bed at 9pm. and we are trying get her back on her sleep schedule. My oldest has a 9pm bedtime to but we usually extedn it to 9:30 or 10 due to it still being daylight sometimes and that it's summer. Being that you live above us when  the kids run around it's pretty loud downstairs and in the daytime there's no problem but at night it wakes my little one up becuase they are still running around at like 11pm and midnight and my oldest can't sleep due to the noise either. I was wondering if maybe as a nieghborly courtesy,  Could you  have them keep it down after about 10pm?"
Her response was this word for word "To make you happy? Hells naw. I got a 8 year old and a two year old. Kids do be running around. Hello they ain't made to be sitting around with they noses stuck up in some books. I ain't bouts to make my kids shut up just becuase you make yo damn kids go to bed at 9pm. What the hell? It still be light outside at 9pm and they be in bed at 9. I would hate to be yo child girl you need to get stick out yo ass. i bet you make yo oldest do school work in the summer to huh. Yo kids is gonna hate yo ass.

Me: How i raise my children is my business. But  I just asked you to ask them to keep it down becuase my kids can't sleep.

Her: I don't think i stuttered. I said hells naw. trying to tell me how to raise my kids bitch please! (then proceeds to slam her door in my face.

My dughter woke up tonight it was 1130 and it 1238 now and her kids are still jumping around and shit. Like I said i've called the police it does no good. They just get louder

Before anyone starts to spout anything about race. Stop. She is not the race you may think she is.

by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
schultzal
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:57 AM
Ugh. Loud, rude neighbours suck!

My neighbours leave their yappy dog outside 24/7 and it barks right outside our bedroom windows constantly.
143myboys9496
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:28 AM
3 moms liked this

" Hello they ain't made to be sitting around with they noses stuck up in some books.

I would hate to be yo child girl you need to get stick out yo ass. i bet you make yo oldest do school work in the summer to huh. Yo kids is gonna hate yo ass. "

I see she's raising future gang bangers. God forbid they READ and HAVE BOUNDARIES!! She sounds like a ghetto gem. 

Good luck, you're gonna need it. (sorry)

WillowRose24
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Lol so then she's a wannabe? Much better. Does she wear the big trashy hoop earrings too?

Jannarella
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:04 PM

Actually if your refferring to the thin ones those are not trashy. She wears the thick ugly trashy ones.

Quoting WillowRose24:

Lol so then she's a wannabe? Much better. Does she wear the big trashy hoop earrings too?

rockinmomto2
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:09 PM

You need to get the landlord involved, and find out what other steps can be taken. Perhaps if you call the cops all the time, eventually they'll get kicked out? I hated living in an apartment for that exact reason.

Jannarella
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Already called the landlord and nothing happened I've call 3 times

Quoting rockinmomto2:

You need to get the landlord involved, and find out what other steps can be taken. Perhaps if you call the cops all the time, eventually they'll get kicked out? I hated living in an apartment for that exact reason.

rockinmomto2
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Is there any way to involve your case worker? I'd also look into the noise ordnance laws in your area. If they're breaking the law, call the cops and cite the noise ordinance every time you do. Leave your name and phone number with them so that there's a record of your calls. 

Quoting Jannarella:

Already called the landlord and nothing happened I've call 3 times

Quoting rockinmomto2:

morgiefae
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:35 PM

our lease has a noise stipulation.... no loud noises after 10pm, it can get you evicted.

WillowRose24
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:43 PM

Quoting Jannarella:

Actually if your refferring to the thin ones those are not trashy. She wears the thick ugly trashy ones.

Quoting WillowRose24:

Yeah.. they're like the size of your head! lol

d_k_w
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:06 PM

Um I wear hoops and I am not trashy, how are they trashy?

Quoting WillowRose24:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN