Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Then why in the h@@@ did you kiss me for!!!!!!! UPDATE

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:50 PM
  • 7 Replies

So I was sleeping in bed yesterday and dh decides to "wake" me up. We had a nice time and get on with our day. About an hour later I found dh in the bathroom getting sick. 

HE then tells me he has been sick for a few days.

Guess what I woke up too today? YEP and I can't afford to be sick it's a very busy time at work! I'm training people left and right and filling in for the manager! I don't have time for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

asshole

by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
blueberry1
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:53 PM
Ooohh that was so wrong. I'd be mad too!
xcheapxbeautyx
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 7:37 PM
2 moms liked this
Oh man...sorry, I just laughed for about a minute on this one because I know your anger! I'm sorry. that really sucks. I hope you feel better soon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 26, 2014 at 7:40 PM

Mine was like that when we first got married.  He laid one on me and turned out to have a huge cold sore coming up...tells me they aren't contageous but guess what I got the next day or so...MEN!!!

Semajmom719
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 7:52 PM
Damn
dallascowboys82
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 7:53 PM

I am the one who always get sick so easy. All dh has to do is kiss me and by the next day I am the one who is sick. He on the other hand has it made. He can get a full on cold with fever and everything is gone the next day. Me..if i get a fever and cold, I am in bed for days with a fever that wont go away no matter what I take..its not fair

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 3:47 PM

Oh, totally the same way here!  And it's worse now that we have kids since I can't really even rest.  He doesn't understand why I'm so anti-illness.  He just sleeps in one morning and goes into work late (flexible hours, so he just works later or another day and doesn't even need to take time off, though he's racked up lots of PTO so that'd be trivial too) and I'm still running around with kids who are probably sneezing in my face and certainly don't get to rest.  NBD to him, practically the end of the world for me.  (At least for a couple of weeks.)  And I get everything  Always have.

Quoting dallascowboys82:

I am the one who always get sick so easy. All dh has to do is kiss me and by the next day I am the one who is sick. He on the other hand has it made. He can get a full on cold with fever and everything is gone the next day. Me..if i get a fever and cold, I am in bed for days with a fever that wont go away no matter what I take..its not fair

aCafemomma
by Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 10:18 PM

update...

so what ever it was dh gave me developed in to bronchitis then pneumonia 3 days in the hospital not fun

dipshit

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN