• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

everything's my fault

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Hi! I'm new to this group and I've never started a post before so I hope I am doing this right haha. Well where can I start. Everything and anything that goes wrong is my fault. He always has a way to make it that it's my fault even when it's clearly not. No matter the situation. By he I mean my SO. I'm tired of this blame game. Anyone else have an ass hole of their own like this?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:47 AM
I did have but....I dont anymore! He used to beat the hell out of me saying I deserved it. Then oneday I got tired took my kids and left his sorry azz!
DanaG70
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:53 AM

I did, I haven't seen him since our divorce in 1994.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:53 AM
He don't beat me physically but I feel like sometimes he does mentally and emotionally. I've thought alot lately about getting my son and leaving in hopes he'd learn to appreciate me more. My luck It'd backfire. I know i probably sound dumb trying to make excuses. You know that moment when you realize"it can't/won't happen to me. I won't be that girl" is you

Quoting Anonymous: I did have but....I dont anymore! He used to beat the hell out of me saying I deserved it. Then oneday I got tired took my kids and left his sorry azz!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:07 AM
I used to think that I really did...and then oneday he came home and put me through a wall literally! I stayed(like a dumbass) then a few weeks later he hit me(nope didnt learn my lesson the first time) then oneday I found drugs in the house confronted him about it..and yep u got it I git the hell beat out of me( lesson still not learned) the drugs disappeared nothing happening no hitting or anything. Thinking everything was back to "normal" I went to the store was gone for a couple of hours when I came home I met a fist to my face,him choking the life out of me I could actually feel myself slipping away body going cold and all! When he let me go he left the house. I grabbed my phone called the police they showed up arrested him(yes,he came back ti finish me off). Since then I went and got a restraining order he got 6months probation thats it! But all in all my kids are fine,im alive,and he is still an azz. He hasnt seen his kids,call them,or even pay child support! He has visitation because thats what the judge put in the restraining order but...he doesnt see them

Quoting Anonymous: He don't beat me physically but I feel like sometimes he does mentally and emotionally. I've thought alot lately about getting my son and leaving in hopes he'd learn to appreciate me more. My luck It'd backfire. I know i probably sound dumb trying to make excuses. You know that moment when you realize"it can't/won't happen to me. I won't be that girl" is you

Quoting Anonymous: I did have but....I dont anymore! He used to beat the hell out of me saying I deserved it. Then oneday I got tired took my kids and left his sorry azz!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:10 AM
If is mentally,and verbally abusive to you and he sees that it nolonger affects you he will be and can be physically abusive to you. Im not being a smartass im just warning you

Quoting Anonymous: He don't beat me physically but I feel like sometimes he does mentally and emotionally. I've thought alot lately about getting my son and leaving in hopes he'd learn to appreciate me more. My luck It'd backfire. I know i probably sound dumb trying to make excuses. You know that moment when you realize"it can't/won't happen to me. I won't be that girl" is you

Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:18 AM

Come on now, walk away from that. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)