Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He doesn't want me to give birth...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:46 PM
  • 12 Replies
My fiance doesnt want me to give birth vaginally..
I had a c-section with our son, so this birth I have an option of c-section or vaginally. I still have a few months before the time comes but it just pisses me off.
He said he doesnt want my vagina "to be messed up"
But I was in labor with our son expecting to go vaginally but complications occurred. I just want to experience it differently i guess..
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Your so is an idiot.
Semajmom719
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Why does he think it will be messed up? Plenty of women had vaginal births and they're fine down there
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Should make ur SO read a book..
quinnsmom715
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this

tell him at least you arent michelle duggar.you know that shits all torn up..

sfigu16
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:19 PM
So how do you feel about it?
SissySmurf
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 11:54 AM
2 moms liked this

Yeah, there's a lot of men who think that way.  They are afraid it'll "mess yours up" in the way that you'll come out from having your kid with a "big, black hole". They fear any form of "tightness" will be gone. Selfish, selfish men and it'd wake me up to what kind of person he truly is. 

KeepOnTryin
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 11:55 AM
Your SO sounds very immature. :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 26, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Do whatever works fir you.if you are healthy enough to VBAC, go for it if you want. Your vagina will do get messed up.  VBAC and CSections each have their prod and cons. Research your options and whatever for your reasons, since you are the one who will be doing the job of bringing the baby into this world. Good luck and I hope you have a safe and healthy delivery.

woodswalker
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 5:04 PM

I had a vbac and am just fine down there

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:19 AM

I've had 4 kids all natural and vaginal. All 4 tore the heck out of me and had stitches. Last 3 are all within 6 years. At my 6 week appointment, my midwife checks me and says (after she has me do the squeeze) something along the lines of telling me that that is not a vagina of a woman who's birthed 4 kids ;) It was the best compliment I could have got besides someone asking me if I lost 20 pounds LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)