Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's wrong with this picture!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
I can't believe this, I'm a social worker and my husband works but yet we are still living paycheck to paycheck, we have 3 kids and I can't even afford to take my sick child to the hospital, I don't even have enough money for gas this week, what is wrong here between me and my husband we probably work almost 100hrs a week. I can't remember when we took a vacation or paid to have fun, we budget well and everything we have goes to the kids n bills...smh...I guess the middle class is the new lower lower class:(
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 3:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AF2011
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 3:40 AM
Are you living beyond your means?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 3:42 AM
No I wish I could at least reach my means
GirlWithANikon
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 3:42 AM

They dont offer insurance at either job? whats wrong with the child? if its an emergency take the child and worry about the bill after

Beenthere3times
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:16 AM

Sometimes people are unaware of how much they actually spend. Try writing everything down, and don't forget things like mortgage/rent, food, electricity, diapers, ice cream at the park, pet food(if you have a pet) etc.. or that pack of gum.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:53 PM
Thanks yeah we did the writing down things it's right to the last penny it's the things that come up with children that there is no budget for. With my child thank goodness my hubby found some of the old medication for the same thing the child had before and so far it's working thank goodness
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:55 PM
Having jobs doesn't automatically qualify you as middle class. You live paycheck to paycheck and cant afford the hospital.....that's not middle class.

how much do you two make a year?
PinkButterfly66
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:02 PM

Maybe time to look for another career or job?  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)