Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My man and his rare going out night to the bar he's always gone to (its a strip club)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

So let me start off by saying my man is good to me and I know for a fact he would never cheat on me or do anything to jeopardize our relationship!! But one thing sticks in my crawl that I have such a hard time with. 

He's always had the same hang out since wayyyyy before we were together and even in his past marriage. Its a stris club. He tells me his reasons for going, he hates normal bars with the drunk idiots and I do understand this. He does not go out a lot and I don't want to be a tyrant in telling him not to go. We have gone to this place together as well and its not a horrible place and basically he goes to have a few beers and shots, relax, look at half naked women and the occasional lap dance which he tells me about.

Yes he's honest in telling me but damn if I don't feel like complete crap when he goes!! 

How do I get past feeling this way!! I am not going to tell him not to go, he had a domineering women in his past who didn't let him do anything and I don't want to be that type cause he is a good man. But each time he asks me to go, all night i sit with this sick feeling in my stomach!!

Do I trust in our love and realize he's coming home to me and let it go? He also tells me he does not get a lap dance every time he goes but when he does that also makes me feel even worse and I hate feeling that way!!

Anyone else gone thru this or what do you think?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:11 PM
He goes home to you. He's not going behind your back or lying. Just breath and let go
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)