Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I HATE MY PERIOD!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:41 PM
  • 4 Replies
It's just awful! I'm done having kids and I don't want a period anymore. It's gotten so much worse in the past two years that I dread it coming every month. I wish hysterectomies were elective surgery. With all the advances made in medicine, isn't there anything that can make this miserable monthly experience any better? I don't want to take birth control, but I feel like asking if there's a pill I can take that let's me only have a period every six months. Ugh! That is all.
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Beenthere3times
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 3:43 PM

If the birth control pill does agree with you and your periods are really that bad, you can ask your doctor if you can go on nonstop birth control pills. My daughter has endometriosis and the only way the pain could be controlled was to take the pill for the entire time, so no sugar pills just continue with the bc pill, this way you never get a period. It was one of the ways the doctor could control her pain. Since then she has had surgery for the endo.

PogoPalOj
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 3:54 PM

I had a partial hysterectomy when I was 27.  I kept my ovaries so I still have pms and bloating.  ugh.

AgGurl92
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 3:55 PM
There's always the Depo shot...one shot every 3 months

Trust me....know how you feel.
I'm infertile...have very painful periods that last up to two weeks sometimes. I also get zero pleasure from sex or masturbation because it hurts too much & rubs. So I receive nothing from having a uterus or even having a vagina. I wish they'd give me a hysto at least -_- but at 22 with no legit reason they refuse
Adnalor
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 4:07 PM
I don't know if they are abnormally bad or if I just have less patience for it. It doesn't help that I'm allergic to so many feminine products. I just started using a cup and I feel like a teenager again!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)