Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

dear birth "mom"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
2 moms liked this
I want to make a few things very clear to you.

Dh and I, did not steal your kids from you, we did everything we thought was needed to provide the best life possible for them. Hell, we didn't even know half the level of your Looney brain, it wasn't until the g a l told us what the real story was, that we realized you should be fitted for a straight jacket.
Which brings me to...
The g a l did not steal your kids from you. She did everything in her power to get to the bottom of the bowl of bullshit you were feeding everyone, so she could do everything needed to provide the best life possible for your children. She worked with cps, whom had a whole slew of issues when it came to you, and how you were living.
Which brings me to...
Cps did not steal your kids. The were brought in by several different governing factors, to yet again, make sure your children are provided with the best life possible. There was certainly more than a minor issue in your home, preventing your children from living the best life possible. Cps brought the issues to the foreground, where the judge could see.
Which, of course, brings me to...
The judge did not steal your kids. He used his professional opinion, along with every FACT presented to him, by the g a l, cps, police, schools, daycares, , etc. To make sure yourkids are provided with the best life possible, which he deemed as being with their father and myself.
Which brings me to...
We did not steal your kids.
If anything you stole yousekf from them. Every lie you told, every time you claimed your husband was perfect, every time you let your husband hit the kids, or even hit you in front of the kids, every time you forced them to wait past bedtime to eat dinner because your husband wasn't home yet, every time you threatened dh, or myself, every time you verbally and physically assaulted on of us, every time one of the above agencies offered to help and you refused to leave your perfect husband, every time you were in the hospital and still refused, every time you ditched on your visits, every time you told the kids that they lied about step dad hitting them, every time.

And every time you flat out refuse to accept what you have done, you make it that much more clear that the right decisions had been made, to provide the best possible life for your kids.

Stepmom-but much more than that now.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Goodybag1
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Wow!! Bump
Amanda471
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

You go, girl!!  You have been through so much with this woman and those kids you deserve a good rant!!  Hey, I hear you,  I have a friend who is adopting two little angels and their bio-mom used to like to put them in the dryer as a means of punishment.  IN THE DRYER.  And when she was high she held one of them upside down with the girl's head under the water in a pool.  So no wonder my friend wondered why the kids freaked at the sight of a dryer or learning to swim.  Those little angel girls are my daughters' good friends.  Would love to have 10 minutes alone with THAT mom in a locked room!!!!

ewild
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:41 PM

wow I am sorry those babies had to go through that

momma2mms
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry for the kids having to live through all of that, but glad they have 2 parents that care.

VinVanMom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this
The lady is sad quit thinking about her. I try to avoid obsessing about my kids bio parents. Nothing but misery.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:54 PM

Love this!!  My father told my mother to get an abortion or leave, of course she left.  My step father was the greatest thing that ever happened to our family!

amygirl411
by Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 11:45 AM

It's so sad that there are human incubators that were first semen dumpsters with no brains upstairs to think for themselves or think about what they're ACTAULLY doing. And GOOD FOR YOU for standing in her place, taking the kids as your own, bet those kids are going to grow up with a great head on their shoulders :) 

pookietooth
by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:22 PM

Wow, that sucks for the kids. Really. I hope they can heal and are in therapy now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 29, 2014 at 4:22 PM

Yay!! Well said momma!! I personally was a child in a home like that, and I am very glad her kids will now be raised in a loving, healthy environment. That is not right for kids to be put through anything like that! I like how you broke every person down lol. My mom likes to blame anything and anyone, even the damn sun if she can, anyone except herself. Although, she is actually into hardcore drugs and abuse herself. She had 5 kids, 6 if you count a stillborn, and the last one (6) was just taken from her in January. I am 20 and don't know what I would be like if my gparents hadn't taken me in! I give you major props for doing what you're doing(:

teenkabear
by Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:25 PM

You go!!  It makes me so happy to see other people being amazing people!  I'm in a similar sitaution.  It's not easy to be in, but we know it's worth it, right?

Good luck to you & your family!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN