Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

EDIT EDITPeople like THIS shouldn't have children

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 320 Replies
15 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

If you CAN NOT AFFORD THEM do not have anymore!!!!

Another post was made by her. How disgusting
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
my.sonshine
by Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:22 PM
5 moms liked this
well, shes already pregnant so.... oh well.
MMIC
by Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:24 PM
119 moms liked this

Well I hope you never get into a hard financial situation because karma does exist.  Shit happens, who are you to judge? This post just shows how small you are.

babie113
by Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Too late for that .what I want to know is why are they im going to guess being kicked out?

Sound like they are in a temporary tough spot
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:26 PM
I don't know. They posted this in a free site on Facebook

Quoting babie113: Too late for that .what I want to know is why are they im going to guess being kicked out?

Sound like they are in a temporary tough spot
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:27 PM
26 moms liked this
No, I was smart enough to go to college, get married, buy a home and then have kids.

Quoting MMIC:

Well I hope you never get into a hard financial situation because karma does exist.  Shit happens, who are you to judge? This post just shows how small you are.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:31 PM
121 moms liked this
I'm tired of uppity people going off on how kids are something deserved only when a person has money and damn them if they run into a tight spot. should know your future i guess. There are rich people out there who abuse, neglect, and kill their kids but they deserve them right because they have money. If your not wiling to help this person out then turn away and myob don't use it as a example.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 29, 2014 at 8:49 PM
5 moms liked this
Ok, let's talk, it's not like people honestly don't know what causes their pregnancy. It's about making good choices. If a girl grows up poor, I think the chances of her mom taking her to the gyno go down greatly. Without that contact, she doesn't get BC when she becomes sexually active. I'd love to see starting In High school, people under the povery level could quality for free BC treatments. To prevent the cycle of having kids too young to ever become financialy stable. I know it's kind of just giving more stuff, but in the end it could save huge amounts of money.
PogoPalOj
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:00 PM
12 moms liked this

If you are doing so great, why are you on here giving people a hard time?  You slumming or something.  I'm on here because I am home alone all the damn time.  And before you tell me to get a job, I have physical problems that prevent me from working.

Quoting Anonymous: No, I was smart enough to go to college, get married, buy a home and then have kids.
Quoting MMIC:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:21 PM
38 moms liked this

That does not mean you could not fall on hard times, obviously you are not smart enough to realize that.  Just because that is the way you choose to go about life does not mean it is the right way for everyone.  Get over yourself.

Quoting Anonymous: No, I was smart enough to go to college, get married, buy a home and then have kids.
Quoting MMIC:

Pinkmommy0211
by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 9:26 PM
37 moms liked this

i can't afford groceries until august 6th....does that mean i shouldn't keep my kids?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN