Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

this goes with the bra for a 6 year old post

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:24 PM
  • 111 Replies

Mobile Photo

This is a pic of DD taken 3 days ago. She is not wearing anything under her dress. I couldn't edit the post and add it BC it's featured. Does she look like she needs a bra to you BC I don't think she does. I have her wear a tank top under shirts that are thinner, but only under the thin ones.
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
applesnbananas
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:32 PM
Nope. Undershirt works for me. You'll be able to tell when the undershirt isn't cutting it anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this

No it doesnt look like it.   I would just let her have them though, chances are she will wear them a few weeks and then get bored of it.   If not, its just a bra.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this

She is very chubby and really needs a bra imo.

MommytoAbigail
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:59 PM
2 moms liked this

She's much bigger than my 7yr old who is only 43lbs.  She's very tiny so it's hard for me to grasp if another child is big or not.  I don't see anything in the pic, but different positions of her body and angles may change that.  All I know is my 5yr old nice could use a bra, some kids have boobs early.  It's nothing to be ashamed of, and it's not going to make her grow up over night.  It's just another step of growing up.  If it's today, next week, or next year she will eventually wear a bra and you have to not let it bother you so much.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:16 AM
2 moms liked this

Beautiful girl.

laura1986
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Thank you:)

Quoting Anonymous:

Beautiful girl.

barbaramjohnson
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:23 AM
My 9yo dd wears a bra not because she nds it but because she wants to no harm done! She just copying her 13yr old sister!
laura1986
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:28 AM
There is a huge difference in physical and mental development between a 9 year old and a six year old. If she were 9 I don't think I'd mind.

Quoting barbaramjohnson: My 9yo dd wears a bra not because she nds it but because she wants to no harm done! She just copying her 13yr old sister!
barbaramjohnson
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:34 AM
Just a suggestion if you dont mind. But you.could get her a training bra they are super thin. Thats only if she wants one. My dd has been wearing since 6. It really dont hurt to let her wear one if she wanted to and if you would agree. Compromise so no one looses. You wont think she growing up to fast and she can feel like a big girl and everyone is happy.
everadullmoment
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this

It's hard to tell but it doesn't look like it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)