• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a sorry, son of a B****!!!

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 47 Replies
1 mom liked this

Oh my God... So get this...

Earlier today DH, DD and I went over to my parents house to cook some steak... We knew we'd be there a while so we decided to bring our dog as well.

She's a pretty big mutt.. but she's only a year old so she's VERY playful.

We arrive, tie her out to a big oak tree in the yard (like we ALWAYS do... we usually let her off after a while but other neighbors were out at the time and we didn't want her to run amok bothering people)

DD started to play with one of the neighbor kids who is only there every other weekend because his dad is a white trash POS and only gets him that often. He also has to go to jail every other week and is only allowed out to work and he has the weekends free... How that works, I have NO clue... I only know all this because he catches a ride with my father to and from where ever he works... I don't like the guy so I don't really care about anything he does... But anyway...

Okay let me add this because it sounds like this is the first time the boy has been over to play with my daughter... Yes... My dog jumped on the boy. BUT he has been to the house and played with the dog numerous times before and I ALWAYS tell the kids not to run around her because she is big, will jump, and if they are going to play with her, don't play rough because she can hurt them on accident. . .

Alright... Carry on.

So my daughter is playing with this boy and they ran down into my parents yard (Like I've told them NOT TO DO 100x or more before...)  while I kept watch from the porch... The dog decided she wanted to play too and she jumped up on the boy knocking him down, I'm not sure how old he is... 8 or 9 I believe. Well he decided to SCREAM like the dog is MAULING him. All she did was knock him over and start licking him. She was wagging her tail for crying out loud.

I go over and get the dog as this boy is screaming bloody murder and I hear someone yell "Hey! Get your G- Damn dog!!" Now, my dog did scratch the boys back but it was just that... a scratch, Didn't even break the skin... Before I could say anything here comes the boys dad DRUNK OFF HIS ASS (you could smell alcohol all over him!) He pulled a KNIFE out and begins to threaten to slit my  "F'ing dogs throat" and starts jabbing the knife at her!!!

WTF? I yelled at my daughter and told her to get inside while DH started to have words with this guy. He had the nerve to tell me I needed to watch MY DAUGHTER more closely!!

Um... What?! She was on my mothers property... as well as the dog, tied up mind you... The boy came running down with MY daughter and the dog wanted to play too...

This guy is yelling and screaming, dropping the F-bomb every other word, and just acting like his son is just DYING...  I told him he needs to watch his mouth and to calm down... I apologized for his son getting scratched, but they did run up beside the dog... what the hell do you expect to happen?? I also told him he needed to put the knife away and go home before I called the cops. They finally went on home...

It was a simple accident that didn't hurt anyone. Oh my God you poor little thing... it was a scratch, Grow up. With the way the "dad" handled things, I don't feel bad for what my dog did one bit. He shouldn't let his kid run wild and free while he gets effed up off whiskey. His damn son shouldn't be such a little sissy either.

About an hour later I see this guy walking down to the park with his son... who is just hurt SO BADLY that he had a pep in his step and played at the park like nothing had even happened. (You can also see the park from the porch)

I almost wish my dog would have bit the hell out of that man. . .

God! Sometimes I just really hate people!

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyofMonster
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:41 AM
1 mom liked this

He sounds like a jerk.  Granted yes, your dog is large, as you stated, and some parents freak out about that right off the bat.  I personally make sure my son knows to ASK about playing with or petting someone's dog. And if it was a scratch that didnt even break skin there should have been no issue.  Kids skin thier knees, scrape elbows, hell, mine constantly bruises his shins and forarms bouncing around. HIS kid was on SOMEONE ELSE'S property, if he didn't want that then he should have watched his own kid better. Yours was perfectly within boundries.  Some people are just asshats

marymagdelin
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Do you ever get the sense that we're not in Kansas anymore! Ugh!

PogoPalOj
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:13 PM

You will end up on Judge Judy. 

nayeli.c
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:13 PM

and what he did is trespass and assault with a deadly weapon IDGET!@

meggera007
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this

What a douche. 

Sorry that you had to deal with that, but the main thing is that no one was seriously injured.. That situation could have turned out way worse since he was drunk and pulled out a knife. That would scare the crap out of me and I would have called the cops on him.. There's no reason for that amount of crazy to be unleashed over your kid getting a scratch that didn't even break the skin.

BigMamaStacy
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 9:50 AM
7 moms liked this
I was with you up until, 'Oh my God you poor little thing... it was a scratch, Grow up. With the way the "dad" handled things, I don't feel bad for what my dog did one bit. He shouldn't let his kid run wild and free while he gets effed up off whiskey. His damn son shouldn't be such a little sissy either'. Essentially what you are saying is that because of the dad you're glad the child was scratched. I realize this isn't a big deal to many but maybe the boy isn't used to animals, so he was scared. After all he is A CHILD. And then name calling A CHILD a sissy...you're no better than the dad. Sad. Someone needs to grow up alright.
WillowRose24
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Quoting meggera007:

What a douche. 

Sorry that you had to deal with that, but the main thing is that no one was seriously injured.. That situation could have turned out way worse since he was drunk and pulled out a knife. That would scare the crap out of me and I would have called the cops on him.. There's no reason for that amount of crazy to be unleashed over your kid getting a scratch that didn't even break the skin.

Right?! It was a WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF WTF?! If the situation would have been reversed... and their dog jumped up on my daughter... I would have VERY CALMLY walked over, checked out my child, asked what happened... calmed my daughter down, realized no one was hurt, and told my daughter not to play around the dog... simple as that. We'd have rubbed some Neosporin on it and went on about our day...

The kids were fine not 5 minutes later... I was told yesterday that the dad walked his little boy down to the park and my folks were out on the porch drinking coffee... When they passed the house the little boy looked at my dad, and said "I'm sorry about the dog deal yesterday"

My dad said, "It's okay son, it was only an accident... how is your back?"

And the boys father told him not to talk to them and drug him on down the road before the little boy could even answer.

Ugh... People.

WillowRose24
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Quoting BigMamaStacy: I was with you up until, 'Oh my God you poor little thing... it was a scratch, Grow up. With the way the "dad" handled things, I don't feel bad for what my dog did one bit. He shouldn't let his kid run wild and free while he gets effed up off whiskey. His damn son shouldn't be such a little sissy either'. Essentially what you are saying is that because of the dad you're glad the child was scratched. I realize this isn't a big deal to many but maybe the boy isn't used to animals, so he was scared. After all he is A CHILD. And then name calling A CHILD a sissy...you're no better than the dad. Sad. Someone needs to grow up alright.

No... I am not glad the child was scratched.

I said it was just that... A SCRATCH. If you baby kids over every little bump and bruise then they'll never learn to brush it off and go on.

I'm sure the boy was terrified... But the dog was LICKING him.. not biting him... she was PLAYING. This boy screams if he so much as bumps his knee. And no, I do not feel bad for my dog being a dog and trying to play when kids are running right beside her... what the hell do you expect to happen? The dog is there ALOT... That boy has played with the dog ALOT... so it's not like he didn't know she was there!  I tell the kids every time he's around to play away from her, that she'll jump, that she's big, to BE CAREFUL...

Well.. they didnt listen and ran past her... she jumps... he got scratched... oh well. Bet you $100 he wont do that again.. lesson learned.

Maybe if his father were more of a father instead of a drunk asshole then it might not have happened because he would have seen the boy getting to close to the dog and told him to play further away from her. I'm not a damn babysitter... if you are on your porch and see your kid come down to play with my kid then I expect you to watch him. Not assume since I have a daughter that I automatically become responsible for your kid so you can smoke cigarettes and drink your mixed drink care free...

Wtf kind of parent does that anyway?!

WillowRose24
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:44 AM

Quoting PogoPalOj:

You will end up on Judge Judy. 

I hope not... That lady is mean! lol

BrutalTruth
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I would have called the cops. What a total asshole.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)