Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SMH at people

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

I just saw this on a FB selling page. Is she seriously asking for $50.00 for a FREE package of forumla?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:58 PM
I see that all the time. Or people selling there WIC formula
dtb-mommy
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I saw even worse than that the other day. Someone was trying to sell a few months worth of WIC items- powdered formula and jars of baby food. She was asking $100 for it.  As soon as someone asked her if she knew it was illegal to sell WIC she removed the post. Before that though someone else was trying to talk her down on the price and she kept saying that it is worth way more than what she was asking and she would have to be crazy to lower the price. Some people are so frickin stupid that it makes me sad to know they are breeding.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:10 PM

She hasn't answered since the first couple of posters, but now everyone is tearing that post apart lol

Quoting Anonymous: I see that all the time. Or people selling there WIC formula

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:12 PM

I was so glad when eBay banned people from selling the free formula coupons...that one used to piss me off.  You get them for free and then charge someone for them?  SMH till I'm dizzy and most people still argue that it's okay.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:14 PM

I just jumped on a post to buy 80 adult diapers for $10 per case...bought 6 cases.  The guy got them for free from medicaid for his mom.  It was such a savings for me that I didn't really care.  I guess it depends if you're benefiting or not.  This one still makes me sick, but she has to live with herself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:23 PM

Exactly! I know there's a lot of people struggling, but don't try to pass it off as this is ok to do.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was so glad when eBay banned people from selling the free formula coupons...that one used to piss me off.  You get them for free and then charge someone for them?  SMH till I'm dizzy and most people still argue that it's okay.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)