Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hauntings and or Ghosts

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:48 PM
  • 15 Replies

My husband and I are thinking about buying a house but are concerned with the property not having any bad vibes or "unexpected" guests. I am a true believer in the supernatural, my husband isn't but to make me feel better he has agreed to let me bring a medium with us to any house showing we want to go see. I have small children and I would hate to buy and live in a house that my children and I are unhappy in so Idk does this make me crazy?

* Also if anyone has any stories to share please feel welcomed to do so, this can be a sharing and learning experience 

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KikiKia
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:04 AM

Here's a bump

Kitty_Myrick
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:10 AM

Make sure this medium is first legit.  There are a lot of farads out here.  Then have them do a cleansing no matter what.  If you are religious holly water all entrances to the home.  Door and windows.  This should get rid of anything negative.  If there is anything left it will be harmless or just left over energies.  No guarantees. There are some things out there you can't get rid of.  But you will have to talk to the medium about that I'm no expert. 

cat

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:13 AM

I don't know if it makes you crazy. I know two people who believe in ghosts, so I try not to judge. I don't believe in any of it. I wouldn't buy a house that people were murdered in, but that is the extent of my superstition. You have a nice husband for being patient with you.

heathermom4
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 1:10 PM
If we had mediums here id do that. After my first huband died my son an i were and still are dealing with a demond. I never believed in this stuff till now.
PogoPalOj
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Okay so I usually don't go for the ghost thing unless I see it for myself.  Now my mom's old house across the street had all sorts of activity.  But, a guy bought it and remodeled and he said nothing ever happened.  Someone just moved into it this past weekend, so we'll see...

They weren't mean or anything, but very mischievous.  They would make the oven door open as I walked by so it hit my shin, [no there was nothing wrong with the floor or anything to make it open].  She remodeled the house after she bought it.  I was originally a two bedroom one story house.  She turned the two bedrooms downstairs into one room.  We added a second story to the house which had four bedrooms upstairs.  The back screened in porch became the kitchen and the small kitchen became the bathroom. 

They loved to move things around and make people cold.  We didn't use air conditioning very often, because we were trying to save money.  But sometimes on a hot summer day, I would have to go outside to get warm.  One night when my daughter had a slumber party the targeted one girl in particular and made her so cold she started turning blue.  She went home.  One day I was goinng through my mother's file box to show something to a friend.  We were sitting on my mom's bed.  They pushed her off the bed.  They were very protective of my mom.  

One day while my mom was at work the bathroom floor was suddenly covered with maggots.  I really didn't know what to do.  I couldn't leave them there, I had to pee. lol  So I grabbed a broom and dustpan and swept them up.  I put them in a trash bag and took them out to the trash by the road.  By the time I got back inside it was covered again.  I don't know how many times I did that.  At one point I got tired of it and just went outside to have a smoke.  It last that one time from two PM to three PM and never happened again.  I even had my step dad crawl under the house to see if there was something dead there. 

mommy1234242
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:43 PM

I now this might sound stupid but I'm new to this site lol What's a bump?

Quoting KikiKia:

Here's a bump

mommy1234242
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 8:44 PM

First and foremost, I'm so sorry for your loss That's so crazy! What's the story behind that if you don't mind me asking?

Quoting heathermom4: If we had mediums here id do that. After my first huband died my son an i were and still are dealing with a demond. I never believed in this stuff till now.

heathermom4
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 9:31 PM
My ex got into drugs was not a good person after that. When he passed my son an I were there holding his hand. The next evening my was playing guitar in his dads house where he passed away an a black shadow thing went across the wall infront of him. When he came back home it folloed him. His guitars would play by themselves things would fly off shelves at him. Something would hit the wall by his head so hard it shake the trailer we both feel it touch us. I would walk or run through my house having light bulbs explode as I went. My daughter who was 2 at the time could see it an would yell at it no bad dog get an hit at it. When it was there you had such a feeling of total fear. Thats some of it.

Quoting mommy1234242:

First and foremost, I'm so sorry for your loss That's so crazy! What's the story behind that if you don't mind me asking?

Quoting heathermom4: If we had mediums here id do that. After my first huband died my son an i were and still are dealing with a demond. I never believed in this stuff till now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:41 PM

There's nothing wrong with having your house blessed, but if you look for things you'll find them. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 12, 2014 at 8:46 AM

Join The Haunted Realm group and repost this there.

They have some very talented and nice ladies in the group who could possibly help you out.

THE HAUNTED REALM Group - CafeMom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)