Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why do people have to make you feel like crap?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

i dont consider him my boyfriend because we've been going on and off for a couple months now so we will just say i'm in some kind of crazy relationship with him.

Anyway, i have 4 kids from someone else and i dont have full costody so the guy im in a relationship with, asks me if i'd move to indiana with him. we are from minnesota. Apparently his ex moved to indiana with his kids and he says his kids need him and if i dont want to go with him, he doesFnt see why we should continue this relationship with me.

From our past, he has borrowed more then a couple grand from me and i still havent seen a dime. we have gone on and off so much because he gets to be so mad at me for not following through with stuff like helping him get to his surgery. my mother is convinced he's using me - so because of this reason, i'm thinking he just needs money to get there and find somewhere to live and it would be my money since i'm good at making it.

so i finally said "why are you still talking to me?" because i didnt see how me picking up and leaving is going to work. i'm not happy here but i can not pick up and just leave on the fast notice he wants me to. He simply thinks i could just hire a lawyer and problem solved.

so he says "fine. i knew you were just using me" :( :(

it makes me feel like crap everytime he gets mad at me

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Purgatorian
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:31 PM
Turning it around on you. Taking money from you. Wants you to foot the bill and leave your kids...

What good is this person to you???

Doesn't sound like he enriches your life in any way.

Let him go.
Diamepphyre
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:45 PM
2 moms liked this
1) Why do you CHOOSE to ALLOW him to make you feel like crap? He can't make you feel anything at all unless YOU ALLOW IT.

2) He IS using you. You deserve better. Kick him to the curb and move on.

Quoting Anonymous:

i dont consider him my boyfriend because we've been going on and off for a couple months now so we will just say i'm in some kind of crazy relationship with him.

Anyway, i have 4 kids from someone else and i dont have full costody so the guy im in a relationship with, asks me if i'd move to indiana with him. we are from minnesota. Apparently his ex moved to indiana with his kids and he says his kids need him and if i dont want to go with him, he doesFnt see why we should continue this relationship with me.

From our past, he has borrowed more then a couple grand from me and i still havent seen a dime. we have gone on and off so much because he gets to be so mad at me for not following through with stuff like helping him get to his surgery. my mother is convinced he's using me - so because of this reason, i'm thinking he just needs money to get there and find somewhere to live and it would be my money since i'm good at making it.

so i finally said "why are you still talking to me?" because i didnt see how me picking up and leaving is going to work. i'm not happy here but i can not pick up and just leave on the fast notice he wants me to. He simply thinks i could just hire a lawyer and problem solved.

so he says "fine. i knew you were just using me" :( :(

it makes me feel like crap everytime he gets mad at me

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:00 PM

you are right, he wants me to do everything even drivng 45 min out of my way to go to his house everytime (even before his surgery), leaving everything behind, leaving my town to be in his (one other time he asked me to leave but i said no to his deadline again).

I think the only thing he ever did was pay for my dinner when we went out on a date.

I think i have allowed him to make me feel like crap because when we were on and off, i started to fall out of love or lust with him and saw his bullcrap and i tried giving my feelings another chance for him and started to feel in love with him again but slowly and then he just smashed them.

judykay1944
by Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:10 PM

You answered your own question. Why stay with someone who treats you like this and expects you to take your kids away from their dad so he can see his?? He is letting her move and he could try to stop her, Be glad he is gone and get on with your life and stop being a booty call for this creep.

happinessforyou
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:15 PM

THIS X 10!

Quoting judykay1944:

You answered your own question. Why stay with someone who treats you like this and expects you to take your kids away from their dad so he can see his?? He is letting her move and he could try to stop her, Be glad he is gone and get on with your life and stop being a booty call for this creep.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:06 PM

thanks ladies!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 14, 2014 at 11:33 PM

He's using you so leave him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 15, 2014 at 2:31 PM

i havent talked to him since then. i'm sure he will need this time of silence between us to think about what fake story he should come up with to get some money out of me so he can move.

Cherish77
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 3:55 PM

Let him go, you don't need that shit, he is a user.

stargazerwolf
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 4:04 PM

Yeah, no way should you move for him! He is using you and you should get rid of him...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)