Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He Just Left Her There!

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:40 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

My daughter got into an accident last month.  She already has a back injury from a previous accident.  My son-in-law took her the ER and left her there. He told her to text him when she was done!  She didn't tell me about this until tonight.  She has finally decided to leave him and now he saying how much he loves her and wants her to stay.  Really?  After treating my daughter this way?  After he treated her like shit for the past year and she kept trying to make it work?  After she took care of him when he was sick and had to stay off work for a month?  And the doctor still hasn't released her to go back to work.  Her two older kids won't be back from their dad's for another week or so.  This man has been part of their lives for the last eight years.  It's gonna hurt them so bad.  I wish I could fix her broken heart. :[

Now he is calling my mom trying to get her to tell her to stay and work on it.  He is also telling their six year old daughter bad things about my daughter.  GRRRRR  Her dad and I are going down there next month to help her move out.  GRRR GGRRR GRRR  I wish she would let me go down there and stomp him!

UPDATE:  They lived together but were not officially married, but she just found out that she has to file for divorce anyway.  Crap!

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mammabear87
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:41 PM

First what a jerk second  I am glad she is leaviing. Im sorry I dont have any real advice but here is a bump

PogoPalOj
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Ty,  This is the same guy that mocked me last year because I was down there for month and missed my husband.  I knew he didn't love her, but promised myself I would stay out of it until she wanted to talk.  Kind of  a ' you stay out of my marriage and I'll stay out of yours' type thing.

Quoting mammabear87:

First what a jerk second  I am glad she is leaviing. Im sorry I dont have any real advice but here is a bump

PogoPalOj
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:32 AM

bump 

PogoPalOj
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:32 AM

BUMP!

PogoPalOj
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 6:33 AM

BUMP!

froggyfreak330
by Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:29 AM

Yeah, I would leave him too. Just the fact that he just left her in the ER by herself is enough to tell me he doesnt really care about her. When I was in the ER, my hubby didnt even want to leave my side to eat. He is such a sweet man. I hope your daughter finds someone like that someday, she deserves that.

morgiefae
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:36 AM

the guy is a charmer... kinda sounds like my exh, when i went to the er (kids were with my mom) he didn't even ask if i was going to be ok.

PogoPalOj
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Right now she just wants to move out and concentrate on her kids.  She has no interest in meeting any men.  Over the past three years she has lost 120 pounds.My husband always goes to the ER with me.  He even sang Soft Kitty to me when I had to have a steroid shot.

Quoting froggyfreak330:

Yeah, I would leave him too. Just the fact that he just left her in the ER by herself is enough to tell me he doesnt really care about her. When I was in the ER, my hubby didnt even want to leave my side to eat. He is such a sweet man. I hope your daughter finds someone like that someday, she deserves that.

jadedcynic
by Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Just want to say I love your siggy.

Quoting froggyfreak330:

froggyfreak330
by Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:48 AM

I get it, shes had enough of all that dating bullshit for a while. lol

Quoting PogoPalOj:

Right now she just wants to move out and concentrate on her kids.  She has no interest in meeting any men.  Over the past three years she has lost 120 pounds.My husband always goes to the ER with me.  He even sang Soft Kitty to me when I had to have a steroid shot.

Quoting froggyfreak330:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)