Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

I DONT want to invite a moman my DH cheated on me with into my house!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 99 Replies
We have had a birthday party planned for quite a long time. Its for my SD who just started back to school. Well she wants to invite 4 friends from her class but the schoolwon't allow just some to be invited. It has to be all or none (tthat's what her mom said) it is a joint party and her mom and all her family will be at our house. This is only a problem because one of the girls in my SD's class my husband cheated on me with her just a year ago. We are working things out but I am still very tore up about it. I am. Was pregnant and extremely emotional, just the thought of seeing her makes me sick. We saw her at the Christmas concert and she sat right in front of us and stood in the isle with her ass inches away from my DH's face. She has no respect for me and a complete white trash bitch. O am shaking I am soooo upset. I cannot have this woman in my house. She is single so we can't ask the dad to bring her daughter.MY sd's bio mom knows I have a problem with her but doesn't know why and I don't think I should have to tellour personal stuff. She said in a text asking if we need to talk about it before she comes over....um NO I will probably cry and hide in my room. I cry when the dog pees on the floor or my DH doesnt like my fOodGood. The party is a week and two days away. I just found this out like 30 min ago and my heart stopped. We cantcan't move the party to my SdSD house because we are getting a bouncy house and she wants to swim in our pool. I am so scared to say anything because 2 yrs ago his ex deleted me off fb and completely and totally badmouthed me tons of lies just because she asked me to not be in a pic with her and my DH. I said no of course and she lost it....ugh..she then went on to say how iI was coming inbetweenin between my DH and my Sd's relationship because I would allow her to have cherished pictures wiuthwith just her and him...she said what if you break up one day then you will be in all the pictures and she wontwon't have any memories of just her real mom and dad....THat is what I am dealing with please help! What would you do?? Also.....We already have 30. People coming There is nooooo way I want to add another 20:( thank you
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AllieKat
by Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:27 AM
18 moms liked this
I would invite who I wanted to after school. What are they going to do if you don't invite everyone? Lol I say that with a laugh too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Sorry...I didn't check for typos it was supposed to say 9 weeks pregnant. Also, her momdoesn't have a big back years that is why all those fun things won't work...t
KB2311
by Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:38 AM
5 moms liked this
Have her invite people outside of school, they can't tell you what to do outside of the the school. Other then that I'm not sure I understand..
MadCowMobBoss
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:38 AM
33 moms liked this

The school cannot dictate who you invite to a party... Give your SD four invites for the kids she wants to invite from her class and tell her to give them to them at the end of the day... Tell Bio mom you and DH have no way to accomodate the entire class and put your foot down!! Honey you are letting other people run your life!! if that bitch had stuck her ass in my hubby's face given the history I would have punched it! Just saying! Stand up for yourself sweetie! it's your house... what is hubby saying about all this??

PinkButterfly66
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:44 AM
6 moms liked this

You don't have to invite the whole class.  But invitations should be given outside of class.  Have your step daughter get the phone numbers/email addresses of the girls she wants to invite so you can send out evites.  What grade is your daughter in? 

ttriddick
by Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Can she not call and get the address to the 4 friends and you mail the invites? Or wait till the bell rings and hand them to the 4 students she wants to invite?
JamieC0403
by Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 9:47 AM
4 moms liked this
Just because you have to invite everyone doesn't mean they all have to come. The mom should have the good graces to decline the invitation and make up some excuse for her daughter. If she doesn't have the sense to do that you could let her know that her daughter in welcome unchaparoned (make up some story for your husband's ex - the mom had an appointment and you're doing her a favor) but given past events you are not comfortable with her at your house.
EarlGrayHot
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 10:37 AM
8 moms liked this

It's your choice if it's after hours.  And why aren't you blaming your hubby as an equal conspirator?  He's as much to blame.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2014 at 10:37 AM
7 moms liked this
well, I guess e got it resolved. I text her mom and she was like 'ok, no big deal. we wont invite school friends this year. He dad was the one fighting me on it. saying she could just frop her off and leave, and she already knows where we live so its not a big deal. and stuff like 'i wont talk to her" gah. thank goodness she was nice this time suprised the heck out of me! yay
MrsWhite101610
by Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Glad things were resolved.

Quoting Anonymous: well, I guess e got it resolved. I text her mom and she was like 'ok, no big deal. we wont invite school friends this year. He dad was the one fighting me on it. saying she could just frop her off and leave, and she already knows where we live so its not a big deal. and stuff like 'i wont talk to her" gah. thank goodness she was nice this time suprised the heck out of me! yay
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN